Loved Borderlands 1, finding it EXTREMELY hard to get into this one.

#11gtarockerPosted 10/3/2012 4:11:01 PM
iiTryhard posted...
Unpure_Euphoria posted...
Did I read OP wrong or did TC kind of imply that in BL1 guns didn't suck at level 5 and that the quests weren't all the same thing over and over again?

My point was that, the quests were NEW in Borderlands 1, even if they were just fetch quests per se. BL2 shouldn't have the same thing, since it feels like you are playing the same game. I'll probably keep trying to play a little each day. The problem is, this game is a Co-Op and my main co-op buddy has a rigorous school schedule and it is hard to play together,

It's insanely easy to jump in and out of co op to solo and back.
---
Cheaters always deny its cheating
#12iiTryhard(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2012 4:48:17 PM
gtarocker posted...
iiTryhard posted...
Did I read OP wrong or did TC kind of imply that in BL1 guns didn't suck at level 5 and that the quests weren't all the same thing over and over again?

My point was that, the quests were NEW in Borderlands 1, even if they were just fetch quests per se. BL2 shouldn't have the same thing, since it feels like you are playing the same game. I'll probably keep trying to play a little each day. The problem is, this game is a Co-Op and my main co-op buddy has a rigorous school schedule and it is hard to play together,

Don't want to leave him in the dust
---
XBL: iiTryHaard
Yes, i i do try hard http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2012/08/imgur-dofor.jpg
#13Dragon NexusPosted 10/3/2012 5:09:31 PM
I was bored and felt really directionless until I got to Sanctuary. Then it all picked up.
---
"I don't know, it's an impossible choice...I just have to hope that when I flip the coin it somehow explodes and kills me."
#14Sima YiPosted 10/3/2012 5:10:43 PM
iiTryhard posted...
gtarocker posted...
iiTryhard posted...

Don't want to leave him in the dust

We cannot help you with scheduling issues.
---
GT: Edge31632 Pawn: Anya
http://www.last.fm/user/MrEdge
#15danl0134Posted 10/3/2012 5:33:10 PM
I found the game to be slow early on as well. It definitely picks up about 10 hours in (it's really long, so that's about 20-25 percent through).

Stick with it, the early parts in the snow regions are slow to start. It gets much better.
---
Great job!
PSN - CameraManDan, XBL - CameraManDanXBL