Ride Together, Die Together

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Ride Together, Die Together
3 years ago#1
Where do I do this badass challenge at the Wildlife Exploitation Preserve?
I can't find a single video for this, if anyone knows let me know, thank you!
---
GT: eAsy mAc187
3 years ago#2
from the strategy guide:
the large exterior enclosure contains a host of two skags and stalkers living in harmony, particularly the two by the name of pimon, a stalker, and tumbaa, a skag. as a general rule, stalkers are quite a bit harder to kill than skags, so take on the weaker tumba a first. tumba doesnt have a shield, but is a highly dangerous spitter skag with explosive projectiles that pack a punch. soften him up so hes nearly dead, then set to taking out pimons shield. remove the shield to kep pimon from cloaking, then finish him off. turn immediately to the already weakened tumbaa and set him aflame or use a rocket launcher to complete the challenge, it is important to kill pimon first to keep him from recharging his shields while you inflict fatal damage to tumbaa
---
GT= Jerichoswa11
3 years ago#3
Tumbaa ALWAYS appears on my game, but I have yet to EVER see Pimon. It pisses me off sooooooo much.
---
R.I.P SsjStonerFour20... Keeping the other-side safe from the Zombies for the rest of eternity. Be there when I can man...XBL-Acediamondex
3 years ago#4
jerichoswall posted...
from the strategy guide:
the large exterior enclosure contains a host of two skags and stalkers living in harmony, particularly the two by the name of pimon, a stalker, and tumbaa, a skag. as a general rule, stalkers are quite a bit harder to kill than skags, so take on the weaker tumba a first. tumba doesnt have a shield, but is a highly dangerous spitter skag with explosive projectiles that pack a punch. soften him up so hes nearly dead, then set to taking out pimons shield. remove the shield to kep pimon from cloaking, then finish him off. turn immediately to the already weakened tumbaa and set him aflame or use a rocket launcher to complete the challenge, it is important to kill pimon first to keep him from recharging his shields while you inflict fatal damage to tumbaa

Cool thanks, I guess I'll just run through till I eventually see them both.
---
GT: eAsy mAc187
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Ride Together, Die Together

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived