Where Angels Fear to Tread HELP!!! (Possible Spoilers)

#1Darkness3389Posted 10/4/2012 2:38:08 PM
How the heck do you finish the part where Angel is trapped in that force field and you need to destroy the Eridium Injectors? I am stuck where your fighting two robots and another one that can deploy a shield. The damage taken from the corrosion bullets is just too much. I get killed in a couple of seconds. I'm also level 27 so I don't think I'm under leveled.
---
GT- EndingEye - Patriots, Lakers, Dodgers, Galaxy & Kings Fan
Kobe Bryant 81 points V.S. Toronto Raptor 1/22/06 Historic
#2MrBearStevenPosted 10/4/2012 2:40:43 PM
Just deal with the robots and Take cover behind the shock generators ( blow the, up as well obviously!) eventually Roland will show up and things progress on from there. What class are you and are you making use of the special ability as well?
---
If you accidentally walked into a gay bar, would you come out?
#3StarmanDeluxPosted 10/4/2012 2:42:07 PM
Don't know which character you're playing as....I had a lot of luck with explosion weapons on the robots. I'm also running a Zer0 with the ability that makes your decoy explode maxed...if you launch your decoy into the center of one of those shields (it goes through) when it explodes it often completely takes out the shield robot (on normal)
---
GT: street john
#4JManGTPosted 10/4/2012 2:48:53 PM
Yeah you just gotta be a badass till Roland shows, then follow his instructions while still being a badass
---
PSN: JManGT
GT: James Upton
#5Darkness3389(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2012 6:24:26 PM
I'm Axton and yes I do throw out my turret, but the shield bot deploys the shield so fast that my turret becomes ineffective and I have to run through the shield to kill the shield bot in which I would get shot up by the other bots with those corrosive guns. Are there only two of these stupid corrosive bots or will there be more after I kill the first two??
---
#6SymphonicGloryPosted 10/4/2012 6:30:03 PM
Darkness3389 posted...
I'm Axton and yes I do throw out my turret, but the shield bot deploys the shield so fast that my turret becomes ineffective and I have to run through the shield to kill the shield bot in which I would get shot up by the other bots with those corrosive guns. Are there only two of these stupid corrosive bots or will there be more after I kill the first two??

I don't remember having anywhere near as much trouble so out of curiosity,
A) What level are you?
B) What tree are you focusing on?
#7infinitexxPosted 10/4/2012 6:31:20 PM
Just wait out the Ion loader instead of charging into its field.
---
Posted from my Xbox360 with 360FAQS v1.1
#8JManGTPosted 10/4/2012 6:41:17 PM
infinitexx posted...
Just wait out the Ion loader instead of charging into its field.

Singularity grenades, or just run in and drop a grenade really quick.
---
PSN: JManGT
GT: James Upton
#9pokepooperPosted 10/4/2012 6:57:21 PM
You're underleveled, I was 30 by that time
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=el11DhtTVrM
GT: ZestfulClown
#10Darkness3389(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2012 8:55:59 PM
SymphonicGlory posted...
Darkness3389 posted...

I don't remember having anywhere near as much trouble so out of curiosity,
A) What level are you?
B) What tree are you focusing on?

I'm Level 27 and most of my points have gone into leveling my turret which means the Guerrilla tree. It's not the initial damage from the bullet that hurt, it's the constant damage time after time because of the robot shooting corrosive bullet that do damage. Is it possible to leave the area to level up and then come back to this area again?
---