The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Is there any other game where cheating is as common as in BL2?

#1Erupt50Posted 10/4/2012 3:17:03 PM
I'm just amazed how widely accepted cheating is in this game. Seems everyone is duping guns, using numerous exploits to level up characters/bad ass rank/etc. and no one seems to have a problem with it at all. Are there any others games that have been so exploited like this?
---
PSN- Erupt50 XBL- Erupt50
#2OrgeLambartPosted 10/4/2012 3:18:49 PM
It's co-operative not competitive, which is why cheating is accepted.

If you were cheating or boosting in a game like COD more people will take issues with that.
#3EVE6 FANPosted 10/4/2012 3:18:50 PM
Just about every online game, ever. People always find and exploit glitches, which can range from duping weapons to being off the map where no one else can hit you to being invisible or in areas you're not supposed to be able to reach.
#4Mander1861Posted 10/4/2012 3:19:31 PM
Erupt50 posted...
I'm just amazed how widely accepted cheating is in this game. Seems everyone is duping guns, using numerous exploits to level up characters/bad ass rank/etc. and no one seems to have a problem with it at all. Are there any others games that have been so exploited like this?

Learn what cheating means before using the word.
---
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster.
http://www.twitch.tv/bortron_buttsekks
#5The_HeapPosted 10/4/2012 3:20:05 PM
There's not many games with more commonly used exploits, and you have no one but Gearbox to blame for that.
---
ioioioioioio man
The Heap is short for heap of BS ~Slyfox729
#6EVE6 FANPosted 10/4/2012 3:20:23 PM
Mander1861 posted...
Erupt50 posted...

Learn what cheating means before using the word.

Duping weapons and infinite keys is definitely cheating.
#7OrgeLambartPosted 10/4/2012 3:20:56 PM
All the stuff he said is considered cheating, maybe you need to go learn what cheating is....
#8Digit4lc0pyPosted 10/4/2012 3:22:43 PM
Erupt50 posted...

When you get a legendary drop after farming that's level 48 and you have to trade your best gun for a lvl 50, that you just spent however long farmin for, you'll copy it too. It doesn't hurt anyone, and I'm just starting to get bored of one of four (soon to be five) characters. The gear I have can't even be transferred to my new characters until they hit the level cap, I'm just a collector rare things. The faster I get them, the faster I can go use a new interesting combo against mobs instead of just one shotting a boss repeatedly.
#9WorldWarBeastPosted 10/4/2012 3:22:52 PM
I dont agree with glitching badass ranks.
As far as everything else you said......Enjoy farming.
---
Wah Wah Wah aaaaaall the way home
#10tzar_666Posted 10/4/2012 3:23:00 PM
its only cheating if yer playing against other people.
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2