Does anyone on this board have the G414H4D assassin head?

#1NuclearJakePosted 10/4/2012 7:38:06 PM
I have the siren and hunter legendary class mods and a bunch of rare legendary guns that I'd dupe/trade for this head.
---
GT: zXDemonDogXz
#2ollie229Posted 10/4/2012 7:45:22 PM
NuclearJake posted...
I have the siren and hunter legendary class mods and a bunch of rare legendary guns that I'd dupe/trade for this head.

I've been trying to find one as well.
#3i2KxLeniNxPosted 10/4/2012 7:51:11 PM
They are a rare drop from super bad asses right? I want it bad, I got the alienati0n one which is my new favorite, next top nihilsim one.
---
TIP: Saving survivors will get you lots of PP!
#4NailbombPosted 10/4/2012 7:52:12 PM
i2KxLeniNx posted...
They are a rare drop from super bad asses right? I want it bad, I got the alienati0n one which is my new favorite, next top nihilsim one.

I'm pretty sure the one TC is looking for is the Verm head.
---
I find it amusing that something a drunk person babbled at me is considered "common sense" by Dismind! - Brain Hammer
#5NuclearJake(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2012 7:53:14 PM
yea I thought it dropped from verm lol
---
#6Dark_Lord_DarekPosted 10/4/2012 7:55:36 PM
G4l4 is the verm drop. I don't know of anybody that has it yet except for maybe NarrNarr but he's already made it clear that he isn't giving his game save out to the public. You could try to see if he'll dupe it for you if he has it. No guarantees though.
---
GT: xCRISSGASMx
Besides, Ghost already has another drawback: It's hard to miss a running fuzzy man. - Libra_137
#7NuclearJake(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2012 7:58:40 PM
I messaged him on live a few days ago about seeing if he'd dupe heads for me but never got a reply...honestly I just want that one...I've unlocked a pretty good amount of heads for all classes already
---
#8Dark_Lord_DarekPosted 10/4/2012 7:59:44 PM
Yeah, I'm looking for it too bro. Wish I could get it. Soon as I get it I'll be sure to let you know though and you can totally get a dupe of it from me.
---
GT: xCRISSGASMx
Besides, Ghost already has another drawback: It's hard to miss a running fuzzy man. - Libra_137
#9jrockthegreat89Posted 10/4/2012 8:02:59 PM(edited)
i'm 100% sure a friend just gave me one, but i turned my xbox off for the night. you both can add my GT, however, and if you're on tomorrow night i can dupe them for you, along with a bunch of other assassin skins and heads. my GT is JR0c89.

EDIT: I'm usually on between 10PM and midnight EST.
---
you say oh your talk about before say stuff like that in first place in i don't any thing- bigdog1937
#10NuclearJake(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2012 8:04:09 PM
Dark_Lord_Darek posted...
Yeah, I'm looking for it too bro. Wish I could get it. Soon as I get it I'll be sure to let you know though and you can totally get a dupe of it from me.

dude awesome...If I get a hold of it I'm definitely willing to dupe it for people...such a pain to acquire lol
---