Does anyone on this board have the G414H4D assassin head?

#11Dark_Lord_DarekPosted 10/4/2012 8:05:38 PM
jrockthegreat89 posted...
i'm 100% sure a friend just gave me one, but i turned my xbox off for the night. you both can add my GT, however, and if you're on tomorrow night i can dupe them for you, along with a bunch of other assassin skins and heads. my GT is JR0c89.

EDIT: I'm usually on between 10PM and midnight EST.

Definitely man, I just added you. You're probably going to be flooded with FR's but I'm xCRISSGASMx. Thank you so much bro. You're literally a godsend atm. haha
---
GT: xCRISSGASMx
Besides, Ghost already has another drawback: It's hard to miss a running fuzzy man. - Libra_137
#12NuclearJake(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2012 8:05:54 PM
jrockthegreat89 posted...
i'm 100% sure a friend just gave me one, but i turned my xbox off for the night. you both can add my GT, however, and if you're on tomorrow night i can dupe them for you, along with a bunch of other assassin skins and heads. my GT is JR0c89.

EDIT: I'm usually on between 10PM and midnight EST.

If you have this head I"ll dupe everything/anything I have for it haha
---
GT: zXDemonDogXz
#13jrockthegreat89Posted 10/4/2012 8:08:07 PM
lmao, noted. i'll dupe for the both of you, its no problem. its hard as hell to get these damn things. i'm still feeling really grateful to some members of this board who helped me out earlier tonight, and a few nights ago with some quests.
---
you say oh your talk about before say stuff like that in first place in i don't any thing- bigdog1937
#14MysticHomerPosted 10/4/2012 8:10:25 PM
I'd love one too, as this is the only head I'm missing for Zer0.

I'd give you anything/everything I have in this game for it XD
---
X360 GT: Mystic H
#15Dark_Lord_DarekPosted 10/4/2012 8:10:50 PM
Yeah man, there are a few member of the GFaqs board that are pretty good people. You just gotta find the right ones. If you ever need help with anything I'm always down to help out if I'm on, you can always invite me or message me if you need something and I'll help if I can. :P
---
GT: xCRISSGASMx
Besides, Ghost already has another drawback: It's hard to miss a running fuzzy man. - Libra_137
#16NuclearJake(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2012 10:40:17 AM
soo..did anyone get this head? lol I still will dupe anything for this
---
#17NuclearJake(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2012 1:55:34 PM
bump
---
#18infinitexxPosted 10/6/2012 1:58:47 PM
Dark_Lord_Darek posted...
G4l4 is the verm drop. I don't know of anybody that has it yet except for maybe NarrNarr but he's already made it clear that he isn't giving his game save out to the public. You could try to see if he'll dupe it for you if he has it. No guarantees though.

lol, he just keeps making topics asking people for stuff they've got, he doesn't have any of the three Verm heads that are missing.

TC, you'll find out fairly quickly once someone manages to get their hands on one of them.

We had Verm drop Kawaii, but that was after we had already gotten it from the first group that snagged one.
---
Posted from my Xbox360 with 360FAQS v1.1
#19OrgeLambartPosted 10/6/2012 2:14:54 PM
3 of the verm heads will be pretty hard to find for quite a while, it's not like you can continually farm him or anything.

Although once they get out there it won't be too difficult
#20infinitexxPosted 10/6/2012 2:24:02 PM
OrgeLambart posted...
3 of the verm heads will be pretty hard to find for quite a while, it's not like you can continually farm him or anything.

Although once they get out there it won't be too difficult

It's not as big a hassle as it is made out to be. Farming Son of Mothrakk is way worse. And the Assassins are such jerks with their drops, seems their odds are impossibly low.
---
Posted from my Xbox360 with 360FAQS v1.1