Does this have cutscenes?

#1IceWindRyuPosted 10/4/2012 8:16:15 PM
I only ask because I've seen various clips in trailers/reviews/etc and screenshots that strongly suggest that there is, but then again, since there was a severe lack of a story or anything like that in the first one, I'm beginning to wonder if those were just for trailers, etc

So, yeah! And no spoilers please
#2SwordToTheChestPosted 10/4/2012 8:16:52 PM
There's a few. More than I remember in BL1.
#3Joker4515Posted 10/4/2012 8:17:18 PM
Yeah there are a few cutscenes, and the story is vastly improved, with an a great villian :)
---
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2
#4SuicidalPopePosted 10/4/2012 8:20:54 PM(edited)
I think there's only two actual cutscenes, one for a very important moment, and then one before the final fight. The rest I remember are just character intros I believe.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, you could argue the one before the final fight is a character intro as well.

EDIT2: Herp derp, and of course there's the ending cutscene.
---
Sector Z was the worst Nintendo game I wasted my money on. Nothing reminds me of it, thankfully. - dueric
#5xstrudelPosted 10/4/2012 8:18:41 PM
There are cut scenes but only a few, story is mostly told through talking to NPCs like most RPGs, and the story is far more interesting than BL1s, now that theres a proper plot and villain.
---
There was this one time the Turians tried to wipe out our entire race. That was fun.
#6IceWindRyu(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2012 8:22:10 PM
Alright, thanks!