The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Oh... and here I thought I wasn't actually being timed (somewhat early spoilers)

#1megagooseqqqPosted 10/4/2012 9:19:02 PM
I was doing the mission where you rescue Roland. I'd done it two other times before, playing with two other people. But now my underused solo account got that far... and I decided to take my time. A lot of it. And suddenly it's like "Oh, you took too long, Roland's been taken away." and I'm like "Oh, interesting.". And a mission extension to deal with it, rather than just it being some form of FISSION MAILED. I like that touch. Although while I was dicking about the level, I found a (visual) hole in the world, but nothing's perfect ( '-')
---
Mr. QQQ
#2NailbombPosted 10/4/2012 9:20:32 PM
Unfortunately, I think that's the only mission that actually does that. Most of the other failables just end up going "Oh well, try again from the beginning."
---
I find it amusing that something a drunk person babbled at me is considered "common sense" by Dismind! - Brain Hammer
#3Governator00Posted 10/4/2012 9:23:32 PM
I remember seeing an interview where there would be a lot of situations like that. That is the only mission where it happens. They lied.
---
Nothings right with you if nothings wrong with you.
#4SocratoPosted 10/4/2012 9:28:09 PM
megagooseqqq posted...
I was dicking about the level, I found a (visual) hole in the world...

Errr... may I ask what happened then?? <_<
#5megagooseqqq(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2012 9:37:06 PM

Errr... may I ask what happened then?? <_<

Erm... I stared into the nothingness next to a sheet of flat water for a couple of seconds, pondered the quality of their playtesting, then moved on.
---
Mr. QQQ
#6BhelliumPosted 10/4/2012 9:45:48 PM
This game's been pretty solid (for me) so far but it's undeniable this game could have used another couple of months in QA. How many gamebreakers do we know of?
---
P&L: Deal w/it
Cookie if you get the reference
#7NailbombPosted 10/4/2012 9:47:41 PM
Bhellium posted...
This game's been pretty solid (for me) so far but it's undeniable this game could have used another couple of months in QA. How many gamebreakers do we know of?

Uhh... zero? Most of the stuff I run into are minor inconveniences.
---
I find it amusing that something a drunk person babbled at me is considered "common sense" by Dismind! - Brain Hammer
#8BhelliumPosted 10/4/2012 9:50:16 PM
Well there's the Badass Rank glitch. Maybe not actually game-breaking but definitely majorly annoying.

Then there's the freezing problem that can happen during auto-saves, only know of a couple cases from here. No telling if that's some hardware/software shenanigans or just a rare set of circumstances.
---
P&L: Deal w/it
Cookie if you get the reference
#9JJ2036Posted 10/4/2012 9:51:49 PM
Only thing so far is that freezing glitch a number of ppl keep experiencing.
---
GT: JayIsDaTruth
#10NailbombPosted 10/4/2012 9:54:30 PM
Bhellium posted...
Well there's the Badass Rank glitch. Maybe not actually game-breaking but definitely majorly annoying.

I'll agree with annoying, but it's definitely not game breaking. Mine's at about 20,000 and I don't think I have a single stat that's even hit 10% bonus yet. Even if I did, that loss would be pretty negligible.

The freezing during auto save sounds like it's more of a misfortune/should've saved and quit first kind of issue, but time will tell.
---