Where did everybody get their Legendary Class Mod?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Where did everybody get their Legendary Class Mod?
4 years ago#1
Just because I'm farming while my brother isn't here (We play co-op), I wanted to know where it is people got their Legendary Class Mods from, for either Assassin or Commando. Thanks a bunch!
---
A "TWEWY Hipster"? I'm not sure if I should be offended.
Official THREAD DESTROYER of the TWEWY Board
4 years ago#2
Terramorphous. He drops one every time you kill him. Just cross your fingers that it's the one for your class as he can drop any one of four.
---
See all your favorite toys of yesterday and today at The Toy Box - thetoybox1138.blogspot.com
4 years ago#3
I got an assassin one if you want it. I don't dupe. I just have an extra. You're welcome to it. I'm leaving in a about 15 minutes...hit me up on here and I'll jump on if you want it.
4 years ago#4
furykidd posted...
I got an assassin one if you want it. I don't dupe. I just have an extra. You're welcome to it. I'm leaving in a about 15 minutes...hit me up on here and I'll jump on if you want it.

No thanks, I'd rather get a drop. Thanks though!
---
4 years ago#5
No worries...I feel ya. I prefer to get the drops myself, too.
4 years ago#6
A buddy of mine got a "Legendary" class mod from the vending machine in Sanctuary (25,000 deal of the day). I say "Legendary" because that was in the title, and it was orange, but I'm not sure if it's the same mod you guys are talking about. It added to about 5 skills though.
4 years ago#7
Four Skulls posted...
A buddy of mine got a "Legendary" class mod from the vending machine in Sanctuary (25,000 deal of the day). I say "Legendary" because that was in the title, and it was orange, but I'm not sure if it's the same mod you guys are talking about. It added to about 5 skills though.

I do think that's the one. What I meant by legendary was the one for each class with a quote of BL1's classes.
---
4 years ago#8
Bnkai4tailLuffy posted...
Four Skulls posted...

I do think that's the one. What I meant by legendary was the one for each class with a quote of BL1's classes.

Vermivorous.
---
GT: KuteKuddleyKiwi
4 years ago#9
The legendary siren soldier hunter and seeker mods are only gotten from Verm and through vending machines . The terra ones are different and totally easy to get
4 years ago#10
Bnkai4tailLuffy posted...
Four Skulls posted...

It had "It's like Christmas" on it. We're on PT 1 so it was only 25,000. I haven't been able to get another one to show up so I guess it's ultra-rare. Spawned as a deal of the day in one of the machines in Zed's shop.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Where did everybody get their Legendary Class Mod?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived