Where did everybody get their Legendary Class Mod?

#1Bnkai4tailLuffyPosted 10/5/2012 12:13:38 PM
Just because I'm farming while my brother isn't here (We play co-op), I wanted to know where it is people got their Legendary Class Mods from, for either Assassin or Commando. Thanks a bunch!
---
A "TWEWY Hipster"? I'm not sure if I should be offended.
Official THREAD DESTROYER of the TWEWY Board
#2OKRecords1138Posted 10/5/2012 12:15:29 PM
Terramorphous. He drops one every time you kill him. Just cross your fingers that it's the one for your class as he can drop any one of four.
---
See all your favorite toys of yesterday and today at The Toy Box - thetoybox1138.blogspot.com
#3furykiddPosted 10/5/2012 12:17:44 PM
I got an assassin one if you want it. I don't dupe. I just have an extra. You're welcome to it. I'm leaving in a about 15 minutes...hit me up on here and I'll jump on if you want it.
#4Bnkai4tailLuffy(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2012 12:19:34 PM
furykidd posted...
I got an assassin one if you want it. I don't dupe. I just have an extra. You're welcome to it. I'm leaving in a about 15 minutes...hit me up on here and I'll jump on if you want it.

No thanks, I'd rather get a drop. Thanks though!
---
#5furykiddPosted 10/5/2012 12:22:31 PM
No worries...I feel ya. I prefer to get the drops myself, too.
#6Four SkullsPosted 10/5/2012 12:27:57 PM(edited)
A buddy of mine got a "Legendary" class mod from the vending machine in Sanctuary (25,000 deal of the day). I say "Legendary" because that was in the title, and it was orange, but I'm not sure if it's the same mod you guys are talking about. It added to about 5 skills though.
#7Bnkai4tailLuffy(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2012 12:31:13 PM
Four Skulls posted...
A buddy of mine got a "Legendary" class mod from the vending machine in Sanctuary (25,000 deal of the day). I say "Legendary" because that was in the title, and it was orange, but I'm not sure if it's the same mod you guys are talking about. It added to about 5 skills though.

I do think that's the one. What I meant by legendary was the one for each class with a quote of BL1's classes.
---
#8DranaxscasPosted 10/5/2012 12:48:19 PM
Bnkai4tailLuffy posted...
Four Skulls posted...

I do think that's the one. What I meant by legendary was the one for each class with a quote of BL1's classes.

Vermivorous.
---
GT: KuteKuddleyKiwi
#9UnraisedJugglerPosted 10/5/2012 12:55:01 PM
The legendary siren soldier hunter and seeker mods are only gotten from Verm and through vending machines . The terra ones are different and totally easy to get
#10Four SkullsPosted 10/5/2012 1:26:00 PM
Bnkai4tailLuffy posted...
Four Skulls posted...

It had "It's like Christmas" on it. We're on PT 1 so it was only 25,000. I haven't been able to get another one to show up so I guess it's ultra-rare. Spawned as a deal of the day in one of the machines in Zed's shop.