Where did everybody get their Legendary Class Mod?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Where did everybody get their Legendary Class Mod?

User Info: Bnkai4tailLuffy

Bnkai4tailLuffy
4 years ago#1
Just because I'm farming while my brother isn't here (We play co-op), I wanted to know where it is people got their Legendary Class Mods from, for either Assassin or Commando. Thanks a bunch!
A "TWEWY Hipster"? I'm not sure if I should be offended.
Official THREAD DESTROYER of the TWEWY Board

User Info: OKRecords1138

OKRecords1138
4 years ago#2
Terramorphous. He drops one every time you kill him. Just cross your fingers that it's the one for your class as he can drop any one of four.
See all your favorite toys of yesterday and today at The Toy Box - thetoybox1138.blogspot.com

User Info: furykidd

furykidd
4 years ago#3
I got an assassin one if you want it. I don't dupe. I just have an extra. You're welcome to it. I'm leaving in a about 15 minutes...hit me up on here and I'll jump on if you want it.

Bnkai4tailLuffy
4 years ago#4
furykidd posted...
I got an assassin one if you want it. I don't dupe. I just have an extra. You're welcome to it. I'm leaving in a about 15 minutes...hit me up on here and I'll jump on if you want it.

No thanks, I'd rather get a drop. Thanks though!

User Info: furykidd

furykidd
4 years ago#5
No worries...I feel ya. I prefer to get the drops myself, too.

User Info: Four Skulls

Four Skulls
4 years ago#6
A buddy of mine got a "Legendary" class mod from the vending machine in Sanctuary (25,000 deal of the day). I say "Legendary" because that was in the title, and it was orange, but I'm not sure if it's the same mod you guys are talking about. It added to about 5 skills though.

Bnkai4tailLuffy
4 years ago#7
Four Skulls posted...
A buddy of mine got a "Legendary" class mod from the vending machine in Sanctuary (25,000 deal of the day). I say "Legendary" because that was in the title, and it was orange, but I'm not sure if it's the same mod you guys are talking about. It added to about 5 skills though.

I do think that's the one. What I meant by legendary was the one for each class with a quote of BL1's classes.

User Info: Dranaxscas

Dranaxscas
4 years ago#8
Bnkai4tailLuffy posted...
Four Skulls posted...

I do think that's the one. What I meant by legendary was the one for each class with a quote of BL1's classes.

Vermivorous.
GT: KuteKuddleyKiwi

User Info: UnraisedJuggler

UnraisedJuggler
4 years ago#9
The legendary siren soldier hunter and seeker mods are only gotten from Verm and through vending machines . The terra ones are different and totally easy to get

User Info: Four Skulls

Four Skulls
4 years ago#10
Bnkai4tailLuffy posted...
Four Skulls posted...

It had "It's like Christmas" on it. We're on PT 1 so it was only 25,000. I haven't been able to get another one to show up so I guess it's ultra-rare. Spawned as a deal of the day in one of the machines in Zed's shop.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Where did everybody get their Legendary Class Mod?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived