Time to put an end to all the Vermivorous rumors and misconceptions.

#21Mander1861(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2012 5:52:31 PM
finalcryhavoc posted...
oh he drops, i have gotten 5 class mods, 2 assassin and one of each of rest and kawaii killer to drop all from caustic caverns where i run 2 kite 2 reserve method..... lotsa death lotsa money lost in process would be nice to see a viable replacement for this method. p.s. i think blood does work just not how you think his blood could inspire i believe refers to drops all drop i got were when all 4 had that relic on, just speculation tho

ya I know lol Im just cursed as far as drops on any map with Verm.
Oh and I do use the Blood relic but have gotten nothing for 2 days with it and then got him without it so as far as I know im still undecided on its worth.
The main reason I like this method is because I have seen it work multiple times and if you have been farming any other way its nice to be able to chill out and not run around dying and reviving non stop for hours.
Its kind of a gentler way for Verm farmers to spend their twilight years.
---
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster.
http://www.twitch.tv/bortron_buttsekks
#22Mander1861(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2012 5:53:48 PM
OofreakoO posted...
in less than 5 minutes i've got two up to super badass already.

next is ultimate, then verm. right?

You betcha.
If those supers dont do anything between 5 to 10 mins kill them
Same as the ultimates.
Just wait and see what they do.
If they are ultimates after a while kill them and maybe the supers below him will evolve into ultimates.
then repeat until Verm appears.
---
#23Mander1861(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2012 5:54:14 PM
Reiver_Neriahz posted...
Mander1861 posted...
finalcryhavoc posted...
i would be willing to be a body for better loot if you want to demonstrate but if you dont have 4 ppl i doubt you will ever get anything from him... it even says on loading screen the more ppl the better the loot

Ya man Im probably going to make a video tonight on how to do it for fun so if you want in I will send you a friend dealy since im off work in about 30 mins.

Got more room? :P

Ya man I will send out invites in like 45 mins and we will make a youtube vid.
---
#24WorldWarBeastPosted 10/5/2012 6:03:05 PM
Mander1861 posted...
WorldWarBeast posted...
this worked for us last night pretty well.

Ya lasts nights party was a bit of a clusterf(*&( but if we were paying more attention we could have gotten him to spawn faster by staying on top of killing the ultimates as soon as they were deemed to be duds.
Gonna make a vid tonight I think to show how its done.
get in on it if you want.

Most definitely, hit me up when youre on.
And yea, too many heads in that party, I lost interest an hour after we smoked Vermi. I got him again today on caustic with 3 randoms and the bugger showed up 3 mins into farming. What did host do when he saw I made Vermi show up? "O SH#T, WTF IS THAT!!?...."
*You were returned to the main menu because you lost your connection to the host.*
Some ppl cant see the coal for the diamond
---
Wah Wah Wah aaaaaall the way home
#25Mander1861(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2012 6:08:44 PM
WorldWarBeast posted...
Mander1861 posted...
WorldWarBeast posted...
this worked for us last night pretty well.

Ya lasts nights party was a bit of a clusterf(*&( but if we were paying more attention we could have gotten him to spawn faster by staying on top of killing the ultimates as soon as they were deemed to be duds.
Gonna make a vid tonight I think to show how its done.
get in on it if you want.

Most definitely, hit me up when youre on.
And yea, too many heads in that party, I lost interest an hour after we smoked Vermi. I got him again today on caustic with 3 randoms and the bugger showed up 3 mins into farming. What did host do when he saw I made Vermi show up? "O SH#T, WTF IS THAT!!?...."
*You were returned to the main menu because you lost your connection to the host.*
Some ppl cant see the coal for the diamond

Lol ouch man that blows.
Ya after the chat was taken over by youtube vids blaring over the mic I was done.
Im leaving work now and be on right away and will hit you up.
---
#26BoxTheMuppetPosted 10/5/2012 6:09:55 PM
I wanna be on the youtubes......stupid in-laws watching garbage in my living room.

Btw, thanks my dude. You bailed last night before I got to ask you how you were going to farm this.
---
#1 at absolutely nothing!
#27MysticHomerPosted 10/5/2012 6:14:07 PM
So basically there is kind of a 'spawn budget' if you will... So if you don't remove the big guys that aren't evolving, other varkids won't evolve.

So how many Super and Ultimate Badasses can you have flying around at a time and still have him be able to spawn? Any idea?
---
X360 GT: Mystic H
#28SoljahPosted 10/5/2012 6:16:11 PM
thought this was all common sense. Went to farmhouse today just for fun adn got to ultimate, sadly he glitched on the rocks behind it otherwise I think he would have changed.

It's in the code when the larva spawns whether or not it will become the invincible, so if they don't start evolving... kill em.
---
Your Friendly Monster Hunter Soljah
http://i.imgur.com/BzYfm.jpg
#29OofreakoOPosted 10/5/2012 6:31:53 PM
any tips for getting a super to go ultimate?
---
The ocean floor is hidden from your viewing lens.
#30finalcryhavocPosted 10/5/2012 6:45:08 PM
just hit me up when you get on at the gt in sig
---
gt Final Cry Havoc