Time to put an end to all the Vermivorous rumors and misconceptions.

#41BoxTheMuppetPosted 10/6/2012 1:00:49 PM
Mander1861 posted...
BoxTheMuppet posted...
I wanna be on the youtubes......stupid in-laws watching garbage in my living room.

Btw, thanks my dude. You bailed last night before I got to ask you how you were going to farm this.

Lol sorry box had to power level a buddy who hasn't been on in a while
I'm gonna do it tonight so imma hit you up yo !!!!

They are here till Monday but I definitely wanna give this a try. Ever since I got the bee shield and two CC's the challenge is gone.
---
#1 at absolutely nothing!
#42LORDMUFFIN1Posted 10/6/2012 1:01:25 PM
Where is the cabin?
---
Do you understand what RPG stands for?
Would you feel better if it was turn based and you equipped jewelry?-brisashi
#43TornadofoxPosted 10/6/2012 1:06:49 PM
I hear from alot of people that only blood varkids can become vermivorous. Dont know if this is true, but if you watch them, blood varkids only take half the time in pod to evolve to each form.
#44TornadofoxPosted 10/6/2012 1:14:01 PM
LORDMUFFIN1 posted...
Where is the cabin?

Go to tundra express walk north to the opposite end of the area, youll see a farm house with an "electric fence" jump in the barn next to it to disable the fence. Go into the house and in the basement youll discover a fast travel station. Now you can fast travel here whenever you want.
#45GhetiPosted 10/6/2012 1:16:21 PM
i stand on the trap door to the basement, against the wall, and just fire a shot at the wall or ceiling every few seconds to keep aggro.. just hearing a gunshot keeps them aggro'd.. i've even been in the basement, and shot up the ladder hitting the ceiling in the cabin and that also kept aggro..
#46BoxTheMuppetPosted 10/6/2012 1:20:55 PM
Tornadofox posted...
LORDMUFFIN1 posted...
Where is the cabin?

Go to tundra express walk north to the opposite end of the area, youll see a farm house with an "electric fence" jump in the barn next to it to disable the fence. Go into the house and in the basement youll discover a fast travel station. Now you can fast travel here whenever you want.

Completely missed the fast travel station. Thanks.
---
#1 at absolutely nothing!
#47LORDMUFFIN1Posted 10/6/2012 1:22:06 PM
Thanks! Now trying to push the spawn :p.
---
Do you understand what RPG stands for?
Would you feel better if it was turn based and you equipped jewelry?-brisashi
#48legendX66Posted 10/6/2012 1:25:40 PM
no matter where you stand the ranged attacks end up killing you. tips on where to stay?
---
legendX66-Ten Tails H4X and Troll H4X Sexy secretary of Haxem Rangers
Thinking is the hardest kind of work, which is probably why so few engage in it.
#49TornadofoxPosted 10/6/2012 1:28:22 PM
legendX66 posted...
no matter where you stand the ranged attacks end up killing you. tips on where to stay?

Stand on top of the bucket next to the ladder, when they arc acid balls at you they will hit right above the door.
#50SomethingKinkyPosted 10/6/2012 1:30:17 PM
You don't kill the ultimate so the next badass in line can evolve, it makes room for a new larval varkid. If they are set to reach ultimate level then they will. So you could have 2 or 3 ultimates at the same time if they are programmed to reach this form. You do kill the ultimate if it hasn't evolved to make room for a larval stage one to begin evolving in hopes it is meant to become vermi.