New screen and info for the mechromancer!

#21brensterPosted 10/8/2012 12:39:24 AM
Doctor Vulpes Fox posted...
cjjohnston posted...
Theres a typo in that article and its bugging me.

Odd, seeing as you used "its" instead of "it's".

Haha, beat me to it.
---
You should play- Sacred 2 watch- Termy 2 read- Palahniuk
(5-21-9) R.I.P. Sera Brenza. You were loved.
#22Sacrament4Posted 10/8/2012 12:41:03 AM
It should've been a dude...now I can't use the class.
#23PanopictonguyPosted 10/8/2012 12:42:41 AM
BoozeHound59 posted...
LDK_Vergil posted...
I dunno, $10 seems perfectly fair when you're talking about an entirely new experience. Hell, just look at her "Close Enough" skill; that's going to radically alter the way you play her, and could open up for some absolutely game-changing strategies. Stand behind a wall, pelt your enemies with an SMG, then unload a Shotty to the face when they come after you, and that's not even getting into whatever her Deathtrap will be able to bring to a fight!

Of course, to each their own. Still, hopefully she sells well enough to justify Gearbox making an additional character, because I'm *ALL* for them continuing to add new play-styles!

This. All new skills, all new playstyle. If you take her to 50 it's plenty of hours of gameplay.

A lot of people will Boost her to 50. Wait for somebody to farm all the skins & heads for her and get them duped. Then they'll complain there's nothing to do with her.
---
Castlevania Lords Of Lycans And Trolls
#24Dtothe3Posted 10/8/2012 12:43:58 AM
CloakedNub posted...
Glad I have the pre-order club bonus. No way would I pay $10 for her.

I didn't pre-order. Still had the Premiere Club slip & Code for her download. Really pleased with that. I cannot wait to play as her. She has a Death-Trap, which occasionally gibbs cats. That is as good a reason as you need.
---
I used to be capable of having children. Then I took an arrow in the knee... Xbox tag - Dtothe3
#25SocratoPosted 10/8/2012 12:45:22 AM
I think she looks cool. I'll use her ass eventually.