Beat the game confused about ending. Massive spoilers

#1Blueandwhite87Posted 10/5/2012 7:58:13 PM
I let Lilith kill jack is that how I get the mask? If so can I kill him next time or do I miss another reward?

Also I don't understand the end when they say there's more vaults then it's credits, what are these vaults? Or are they just doing this so we know there will be borderlands 3
#2rwfan2cPosted 10/5/2012 7:59:23 PM
Also I don't understand the end when they say there's more vaults then it's credits, what are these vaults? Or are they just doing this so we know there will be borderlands 3

Borderlands 3 has already been confirmed
---
XBOX GT: thetimeofthe9
#3JustinTheJaggedPosted 10/5/2012 8:02:19 PM
You can kill Jack and get the mask, too. As far as I can tell all letting Lilith hill him does in makes him land on his back instead of on his face, or in the very least I was never able to make him land on his back when I killed him.

As for the Vaults, some of them could be explored in DLC.
---
Gamer for life, 31 years and counting.
A life without video games is not a life worth living.
#4BhelliumPosted 10/5/2012 8:08:00 PM
Doubtful, DLC will most likely revolve around cleaning up Pandora like the crew talks about after the final mission.

It's a tease for the future of the franchise, one way or the other.
---
P&L: Deal w/it
Cookie if you get the reference
#5rwfan2cPosted 10/5/2012 8:08:36 PM
As for the Vaults, some of them could be explored in DLC.

i thought that too but if you hear Lillith at the end too she says "We have alot of rebuilding to do here before we go after the other vaults" which IMO makes it obvious that it will wait to BL3 and the DLC will be more along the lines of rebuilding. something like that.
---
XBOX GT: thetimeofthe9
#6JustinTheJaggedPosted 10/5/2012 8:15:26 PM
I can't imagine ALL the DLCs will be cleaning up Pandora. But even if they are, I certainly won't be complaining about another Borderlands game.
---
Gamer for life, 31 years and counting.
A life without video games is not a life worth living.
#7BarbarianrPosted 10/5/2012 8:21:00 PM
personally i don;t want them to go to new worlds in the dlc. In the new worlds I want lots of new enemies and environments, which probably wouldn't happen in dlc.
---
Hi Everybody! - Dr. Nick Riviera
#8BhelliumPosted 10/5/2012 8:21:13 PM
Well at the least there's the rumored Torgue/Torque DLC (some confusion on the name for some reason) and of course something that deals with the Hyperion moonbase. Toss in Moxxi's inevitable Underdome 2.0 and you've already got a solid line-up for Pandora, though i suppose Torgue's could take place off-planet.
---
P&L: Deal w/it
Cookie if you get the reference