1:24:10 Nerfs Confirmed!

#181CharityDiaryPosted 10/6/2012 6:43:43 AM
CoryLunchbox posted...
What if they make the amp drain like -1? that would make it pretty strong but not spammable like it is now...then again, Everyone except Salvador has a kill skill that regenerates shields which would possibly make the amp damage nearly constant like it s now, it would still tone the bee down for bosses though.

or perhaps they'll just knock the average damage of the bee down to 5-10k.

I mean it's a legendary, it's supposed to be great, it has a pathetic cap with average recharge delays, it needs to have a lot of cheap damage to make it worth using.

Both of those solutions would neuter The Bee out of existence.

It's balanced already. The pathetic capacity balances the terrific amp shot damage.
#182CharityDiaryPosted 10/6/2012 6:46:36 AM
OrgeLambart posted...
^^^ That's my entire point, why nerf crap that isn't broken

it's redunkulous, if someone doesn't like it they are free to not use it.

If you don't like someone killing the boss in 30 seconds boot them, it's not like someone will join your game and immediately kill the boss.

Exactly. It's like imposing a ban on wanking.

If you don't like it, DON'T DO IT. But don't ruin other people's fun when it doesn't even affect you.
#183Grat3fulH3adPosted 10/6/2012 6:56:52 AM
It's frakking stupid to "nerf" it, even though they didn't specifically say that's what they were going to do, just that they were tweaking it, which could mean a lot of things. If they ruin it, which I doubt they will, we will just use something else. I can't stand the whiners and cry babies that ruin other peoples fun.. This country (the US) is full of them.. People need to grow some stones and stop being little brats. The best point I saw in this topic was the most simplistic.. If you don't like it, don't frakking use it. It doesn't ruin your game if I enjoy using The Bee the way it is and if it does you need a life. I don't play with strangers, I play with people on my friends list and none of us (100 friends) have an issue with it.
#184CharityDiaryPosted 10/6/2012 6:58:34 AM
Grat3fulH3ad posted...
It's frakking stupid to "nerf" it, even though they didn't specifically say that's what they were going to do, just that they were tweaking it, which could mean a lot of things. If they ruin it, which I doubt they will, we will just use something else. I can't stand the whiners and cry babies that ruin other peoples fun.. This country (the US) is full of them.. People need to grow some stones and stop being little brats. The best point I saw in this topic was the most simplistic.. If you don't like it, don't frakking use it. It doesn't ruin your game if I enjoy using The Bee the way it is and if it does you need a life. I don't play with strangers, I play with people on my friends list and none of us (100 friends) have an issue with it.

Yep.

If Gearbox really does neuter The Bee, I will have lost faith in them, and they can kiss my money goodbyeeee. They will say, "Mwaaaa, goodbye moneys!" Good thing I haven't purchased the Season Pass yet.
#185NinjaMarionPosted 10/6/2012 6:58:39 AM
CharityDiary posted...
OrgeLambart posted...

If you don't like someone killing the boss in 30 seconds boot them, it's not like someone will join your game and immediately kill the boss.

If you don't like it, DON'T DO IT. But don't ruin other people's fun when it doesn't even affect you.

You know what? I agree with you. Gearbox totally needs to nerf self love in the next patch!
---
I found a pearlescent at Crawmerax. Then threw it off the cliff. :)
#186OrgeLambartPosted 10/6/2012 6:58:45 AM
Much like everything the vocal Minority ruin it, the majority have no issues with the Bee/CC

I mean it's not like when the Cap goes up and these weapons become worthless we'll still be using the Bee Shield.
#187CharityDiaryPosted 10/6/2012 6:59:09 AM
NinjaMarion posted...
CharityDiary posted...
OrgeLambart posted...

You know what? I agree with you. Gearbox totally needs to nerf self love in the next patch!

The dook huts already have No Fapping rules.
#188DOSFPosted 10/6/2012 7:00:17 AM
Am I the only one who is wondering what all the fuss is about?

All I know about the Bee is that it is constantly raved about most players. Other than that, I don't know what it is or what it does. I haven't unlocked it, I don't know anyone who has, and I'm about half way through the game I'd imagine, so I don't think I'd have the chance to obtain it anyway.
---
"I'M HERE TO SAVE YOU! Right after I get done rubbing my arse against this wall." - Arctic_Sunrise
#189fredbeatswilmaPosted 10/6/2012 7:12:58 AM(edited)
OrgeLambart posted...
Much like everything the vocal Minority ruin it, the majority have no issues with the Bee/CC

I mean it's not like when the Cap goes up and these weapons become worthless we'll still be using the Bee Shield.

So the vocal minority didn't use modded weapons while the majority used them in the first one. I guess going by what you say that modded weapons were perfectly reasonable because the majority says so.

Sorry but sometimes the majority is foolish.
---
uh huh, herbal derbally berbil urbil
#190Black_CheesePosted 10/6/2012 7:14:57 AM
fredbeatswilma posted...
So the vocal minority didn't use modded weapons while the majority used them in the first one.

I highly doubt the majority of players used modded weapons.
---
MKDS FC: 1203-2521-6248
ACWW Kamon in KinLand FC: 3737-2835-7661