1:24:10 Nerfs Confirmed!

#251RavetownPosted 10/6/2012 10:22:36 AM
brisashi posted...
Looks like I won't be getting the season pass after all, once devs change the game to try and tell me how to play, I'm done.

Time to spend more time on TL2.

This is the worst logic I've seen yet. You realize they did that by designing the game as it is? That they're tweaking the balance is somehow trying to control how you're playing, and not balance the game to stop everyone from using the same 2 items in a game that takes pride in offering a bazillion guns?

A losing war against entitled stupid is all this thread can be.
#252fredbeatswilmaPosted 10/6/2012 10:25:18 AM
Ravetown posted...
brisashi posted...
Looks like I won't be getting the season pass after all, once devs change the game to try and tell me how to play, I'm done.

This is the worst logic I've seen yet. You realize they did that by designing the game as it is? That they're tweaking the balance is somehow trying to control how you're playing, and not balance the game to stop everyone from using the same 2 items in a game that takes pride in offering a bazillion guns?

I like that word entitled. Thank you for using it.
---
uh huh, herbal derbally berbil urbil
#253brisashiPosted 10/6/2012 10:25:35 AM
Ravetown posted...
brisashi posted...

I know understanding logic is hard but there is a big difference between creating something and making changes to it after most of the community has fallen in love with the game.

When you announce a change that creates this kind of debate you have pissed off a large portion of your customer base, not smart.
---
A wizard did it.
#254Delta_F14Posted 10/6/2012 10:26:54 AM
attn stups you DON'T have to downoad the update.
---
Vault Dweller > All other Video game characters
#255MetaIGearRexPosted 10/6/2012 10:28:25 AM
brisashi posted...
Ravetown posted...
brisashi posted...

I know understanding logic is hard but there is a big difference between creating something and making changes to it after most of the community has fallen in love with the game.

When you announce a change that creates this kind of debate you have pissed off a large portion of your customer base, not smart.

Well I fell in love with the original a borderlands, the one that actually had some tough enemies. If a small nerf to a shield item is enough to tear down everything else for you....
Than good riddance.
#256GujinKami(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2012 10:28:44 AM
Just got A first time on Pumpkin Hill

Don't even care about the nerfs anymore.
---
~Gujin
http://i39.tinypic.com/v830c3.jpg http://i46.tinypic.com/34gvgnb.gif http://i49.tinypic.com/mlttw9.jpg
#257brisashiPosted 10/6/2012 10:33:26 AM
MetaIGearRex posted...
brisashi posted...
Ravetown posted...
brisashi posted...

Well I fell in love with the original a borderlands, the one that actually had some tough enemies. If a small nerf to a shield item is enough to tear down everything else for you....
Than good riddance.

Neither game was tough at any point, especially once you could down craw in 30 seconds consistently.

My concern is that they are making the game less fun. I can kill terra and the warrior without the bee shield, but with the way drops work I can farm them for 4 hours wiout seeing a decent item drop, and that is with the damage boost from the shield. Removing it makes both fights much longer with the same drop rates.

Maybe people that dupe won't be so bothered by these changes,
---
A wizard did it.
#258Ether_SwordPosted 10/6/2012 10:33:55 AM
GujinKami posted...
Just got A first time on Pumpkin Hill

Don't even care about the nerfs anymore.

Lol. I think the Knuckle stages were easy though.
---
GT: Auryas
#259GujinKami(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2012 10:36:56 AM
Lol. I think the Knuckle stages were easy though.

It's only the last few that are somewhat hard imo.
---
~Gujin
http://i39.tinypic.com/v830c3.jpg http://i46.tinypic.com/34gvgnb.gif http://i49.tinypic.com/mlttw9.jpg
#260MetaIGearRexPosted 10/6/2012 10:39:26 AM
I don't really care about nerfs and buffs, it sucks that there is no awesome raid boss that requires the best top tier equipment and teamwork to defeat.

That's what I find fun, tough endgame stuff, at least nerfs are a step in that direction.