1:24:10 Nerfs Confirmed!

#291kevfalconPosted 10/6/2012 8:00:28 PM
What's getting nerfed? The video isn't playing for me.
---
This song will take the world by force. Or maybe i'm just dreaming? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNqCrr8bbVE
#292CrayonmuffinPosted 10/6/2012 8:01:25 PM
Also I'd like to hear(other than obvious reasons) why the Bee is OP? Mine does some good extra damage, but I can probably take 1-2 hits from most basic enemies and I'm downed. It's a trade off for having better damage. Out of all the OP things people complain most about this. It's moronic.
---
360 only ATM. I need a new PC.
Currently awaiting:Dishonored, Halo 4, Black Ops 2.
#293Reiver_NeriahzPosted 10/6/2012 8:03:36 PM
Reiver_Neriahz posted...
misquoted because I'm on my cell

"WAHHHH I can't kill bosses in 20 seconds anymore, the way I want the game to be is the way it should be, not the way the DEVELOPER wants it. WAHHHHH!"

Good move Gearbox :).

Uh, except this IS the way they wanted it! You think they put in a stupidly powerful shield and then gave it deliberate downsides (crappy capacity and even 1 damage negates it) on accident? The ONLY reason they're considering nerfing it is because of babies whining and complaining that OTHER PEOPLE can kill things in their own games in ways that don't effect them quicker than them.

They designed it. And you people are crying about it to the point they're having to question their design. So don't you dare try to act high and mighty and like we're defying Gearbox. Own up to your babyness over something that doesn't effect you since they've directly attributed it to you guys' whining.

Because, as we all know, a game's release means it is perfect, and this is the first time anything has ever been altered after a game's release.

I can only imagine how you would react to Mass Effect 3.
---
GT: Reiver Neriah
Maliwan <3
#294ryan0991Posted 10/6/2012 8:06:22 PM
This was inevitable. The sheer popularity of The Bee ensured that it would draw the attention of Gearbox. Can't really say I'm thrilled with it being nerfed, but that's just because I've been spoiled by it. Maybe it will feel less like cheating now.
---
http://gamercard.xbox360achievements.org/x360a-1/BOBtheMASTER.png
Could care less = you care at least somewhat. Couldn't care less = you don't care at all.
#295PM_DawnPosted 10/6/2012 8:12:47 PM
Just delete the patch when you want to farm, re-download when you play online.
---
Take this! +++++++Positive Energy+++++++
Can't stand people who use "Epic" and "Fail" excessively.
#296ryan0991Posted 10/6/2012 8:14:00 PM(edited)
To the people saying the low capacity and the easy disruption of the amp damage balances The Bee...

It really doesn't... at all. The massive damage boost still easily outweighs the negatives of wearing it. The idea is to turn you into a glass cannon, but it's really just too much cannon and not enough glass. At the very least it should have a health penalty and even less capacity.
---
Could care less = you care at least somewhat. Couldn't care less = you don't care at all.
#297CrayonmuffinPosted 10/6/2012 8:18:08 PM
PM_Dawn posted...
Just delete the patch when you want to farm, re-download when you play online.

This is what will be happening. Every day.
---
#298CrayonmuffinPosted 10/6/2012 8:21:35 PM
Bottom line is if you don't want to trivialize the game, don't use it. GBX shouldn't bow down to the crying of people who want their wishes to affect the entire community. It's sad.
---
#299ryan0991Posted 10/6/2012 8:25:34 PM(edited)
Bottom line is if you don't want to trivialize the game, don't use it. GBX shouldn't bow down to the crying of people who want their wishes to affect the entire community. It's sad.

But what if Gearbox actually wants it to be balanced instead of being the "I win" shield?
---
#300xeionpPosted 10/6/2012 8:30:00 PM
The reason I am against this is the player vs player aspect of this game is almost by non-existent in this game.
---
Superman loves Louis Lane and Spider-Man loves Mary Jane Watson-Parker
DC and Marvel are equally disassociate with their fan base.