1:24:10 Nerfs Confirmed!

#31PathlessBulletPosted 10/5/2012 8:46:19 PM
Maniac_Dance posted...
iwish posted...
The babies are the ones who have to be a god to play the game.

I've already played the game fully and am level 50. Why can't I just relax for a bit and be a semi-god?

Because that's not how other members of the community WANT you to play.

Idiotic statement. The second you take this game online it affects everybody.

We all should be on a level playing field and god mode enabled is not good for the community. Period.
---
ADD, no. Where is the thread for Fallout OCD players?
"We have to keep it on page 3 or it freaks out."
#32BhelliumPosted 10/5/2012 8:46:44 PM
Unpure_Euphoria posted...
I love the mentality in here that Gearbox wasn't capable of looking at their own product and deciding without any fan feedback: "Damn... that thing is stupidly broken."

Clearly, it must be the whining babies. We held a gun to their heads. (With the Bee equipped, no less - they had no choice)

He actually says in the video that they prioritize fan feedback. He was talking about pearlescants and how they had no plans atm for re-introducing them, and suggested jumping on the forums and saying so.

In other words if you want your Bee to stay the same or become more reasonable, get to flooding the Gearbox forums nowish.

*evil laugh*

SOON....Soon....
---
P&L: Deal w/it
Cookie if you get the reference
#33kylekillgannonPosted 10/5/2012 8:47:37 PM
GujinKami posted...
I've already played the game fully and am level 50. Why can't I just relax for a bit and be a semi-god?

So what's the point of playing a loot-based game if the gear you have is already the best?

What's the point of playing at all if all there is to it is getting the loot?
---
History is written by those who have hanged heroes.
#34PathlessBulletPosted 10/5/2012 8:47:55 PM
Gameninja521 posted...
Why do you have to use your best things?

You clearly don't understand the competitiveness of the looting scene and should just stop playing video games.
---
#35GujinKami(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2012 8:48:16 PM
Why do you have to use your best things? Most of the time I'm running around with weapons with cool effects because they tend to be more fun.

It's just balancing a game. Just because you find playing Hakan or Sagat fun doesn't change the fact that characters like Rufus and Yun need s nerf and are way too powerful.
---
~Gujin
http://i39.tinypic.com/v830c3.jpg http://i46.tinypic.com/34gvgnb.gif http://i49.tinypic.com/mlttw9.jpg
#36Maniac_DancePosted 10/5/2012 8:52:46 PM(edited)
From: Maniac_Dance | Posted: 10/5/2012 11:41:37 PM | #024
iwish posted...
The babies are the ones who have to be a god to play the game.

Because that's not how other members of the community WANT you to play.

Actually it would seem to me that's not how the members of Gearbox staff want us to play.

If that were the case, they would not have created a legendary amp shield with zero shield drain. He SAYS in the video the reason they are looking into it is because of the community's opinion of it. Idk, that's just what I got out of what he was saying.'

One way or the other, I'm still going to play the hell out of this game, I just think it's silly their taking what the community says to heart about the bee shield and not the terribad legendary drop rates, mass duping, or serious glitches.
---
When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in confederacy against him.
#37fire810Posted 10/5/2012 8:50:04 PM
GujinKami posted...

So what's the point of playing a loot-based game if the gear you have is already the best?

dot dot dot
#38Gameninja521Posted 10/5/2012 8:50:07 PM
GujinKami posted...
Why do you have to use your best things? Most of the time I'm running around with weapons with cool effects because they tend to be more fun.

It's just balancing a game. Just because you find playing Hakan or Sagat fun doesn't change the fact that characters like Rufus and Yun need s nerf and are way too powerful.

That's Street Fighter, right? And I get what you're saying, but people are acting like it's impossible for anyone to have fun with it, which is not the case.
---
XBL/Steam: MrOneBarr
PSN: NYsOfficialBum
#39BhelliumPosted 10/5/2012 8:51:28 PM
fire810 posted...
GujinKami posted...

dot dot dot

fun.

Finished.
---
P&L: Deal w/it
Cookie if you get the reference
#40PathlessBulletPosted 10/5/2012 8:52:33 PM(edited)
Maniac_Dance posted...
If that were the case, they would not have created a legendary amp shield with zero shield drain. He SAYS in the video the reason they are looking into it is because of the community's opinion of it. Idk, that's just what I got out of what he was saying.

Yes, the community does influence Gearbox to do recaps on previous design decisions. They realized it was obviously a bad one and hence are changing it.
---