1:24:10 Nerfs Confirmed!

#51mfv12979Posted 10/5/2012 9:01:10 PM(edited)
i rather they buff the rifles. i like rifles more than shotguns or any other guns.
---
copy ninja Kakashi has copied a thousand jutsu and i'm going to use them to their fullest Extent! - Kakashi Sensei Ep 266
#52PanopictonguyPosted 10/5/2012 8:59:15 PM
Deliverance + Bee Shield = Auto-Pilot

This is not an exaggeration. I can kill anything in playthrough 1 with a level 19 Deliverance and a level 27 Bee. I can only imagine if both were level 50.

With Deliverance I put the game on split screen. One screen looking at enemies, another screen in another room. I threw the Del and it flew through a door around a corner and I watched from the other character as it killed everything in the room.

The Amp damage is applied to the bullets you fire, along with the bullets it fires while flying, and the explosion when it hits something.
---
Castlevania Lords Of Lycans And Trolls
#53Unpure_EuphoriaPosted 10/5/2012 9:00:59 PM
From: Maniac_Dance | Posted: 10/5/2012 11:52:46 PM | #036
From: Maniac_Dance | Posted: 10/5/2012 11:41:37 PM | #024
iwish posted...
The babies are the ones who have to be a god to play the game.

I've already played the game fully and am level 50. Why can't I just relax for a bit and be a semi-god?

Because that's not how other members of the community WANT you to play.

Actually it would seem to me that's not how the members of Gearbox staff want us to play.

If that were the case, they would not have created a legendary amp shield with zero shield drain. He SAYS in the video the reason they are looking into it is because of the community's opinion of it. Idk, that's just what I got out of what he was saying.'

One way or the other, I'm still going to play the hell out of this game, I just think it's silly their taking what the community says to heart about the bee shield and not the terribad legendary drop rates, mass duping, or serious glitches.

I had missed that part of the video, and I apologize. I had said in another post though that if they were so satisfied with their creation - The Bee - as it was, and didn't at least somewhat agree with the feedback, they would have kept it as is. I think it's really sad that a company responding to its fans is seen as bad. =/

The legendaries are supposed to be rare. And I'm sure if they felt they were too rare, or not rare enough, then they would adjust them accordingly. As for the duping, there's not much they can do about that other than making it save every time something enters or leaves your inventory. And for the glitches, they are aware and fixing many of them. Most are already fixed on PC, but you can blame Microsoft for the delay in an Xbox patch because of all the hoops they have to jump through.

In the end, the people calling the whiners the winners aren't even posting in the right place anyway because I doubt Gearbox reads and of the drivel - not yours, not mine - from this site. It happens on their forums, where these kinds of discussions don't even happen because there the members are worried about constructive feedback, not exploiting the hell out of a game and calling everyone that doesn't agree with them elitists, or demanding a stupidly broken weapon/shield combo, killing everything in one hit, and then complaining when they may actually have to start playing the game again like normal people.
---
GT: iAmTheTot - No, really, I am.
http://lawlgaming.chatango.com/ - Live uncensored chat for gamers - any game, any gamer! Love games? So do we.
#54Gameninja521Posted 10/5/2012 9:01:06 PM
Well I guess it's not that big of a deal. All I can say is that it was fun while it lasted.
---
XBL/Steam: MrOneBarr
PSN: NYsOfficialBum
#55Cmac4Posted 10/5/2012 9:01:11 PM
Bhellium posted...
Cmac4 posted...
Oh well, was fun while it lasted now instead of 7 second Terra kills we will all have to settle for 45 second ones.

How long was that grenade only Axton kill?

I dont remember exactly, something like 30-45 secs.
#56DigitalFusionPosted 10/5/2012 9:01:19 PM
Don't mind them nerfing stuff but nerfing the bee which helped kill bosses quicker could have negative effects...

More dupers for example!

Not many people will want to farm endless hours even longer without the bee's power.

But i'm sure there's other legit methods of quick kills.
---
GT: Tsubusa /// PSN: NeoKanon
ULCE #. 19,252
#57BhelliumPosted 10/5/2012 9:01:30 PM
mfv12979 posted...
i rather they buff the rifles. i like rifles more than shotguns or any other guns.

this please
---
P&L: Deal w/it
Cookie if you get the reference
#58GujinKami(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2012 9:04:45 PM
Don't mind them nerfing stuff but nerfing the bee which helped kill bosses quicker could have negative effects...

More dupers for example!

So overpowered weapons are fine because you can ignore them, but dupers aren't? That's backwards logic.
---
~Gujin
http://i39.tinypic.com/v830c3.jpg http://i46.tinypic.com/34gvgnb.gif http://i49.tinypic.com/mlttw9.jpg
#59PanopictonguyPosted 10/5/2012 9:07:03 PM
DigitalFusion posted...

More dupers for example!

Not many people will want to farm endless hours even longer without the bee's power.

But i'm sure there's other legit methods of quick kills.

Getting the Bee in PT1 considerably reduces the challenge in PT2.
---
Castlevania Lords Of Lycans And Trolls
#60CinderDragon77Posted 10/5/2012 9:11:43 PM
Yay!!! Whining little children ruin the fun in the game because they're over-entitled little brats...yay!!! I seriously don't see how spending an hour beating a boss is fun...it's not. Well time to find people giving out modified weapons since I won't be able to effectively kill the 3 billion health enemies in PT2 without spending ten minutes per enemy, so back to that I go I guess.
---
TrendyEnt=UberEnt= Q_Q What are consoles?