1:24:10 Nerfs Confirmed!

#91FungumPosted 10/5/2012 9:53:17 PM
MetaIGearRex posted...
Fungum posted...
MetaIGearRex posted...

No I just really want to slap the piss out of crybabies like you.

Oh, right. I'm actually in favor of them NOT nerfing every single thing some people deem "game-breaking." Guess I'm a cry baby. :(

But, uh, good luck with all that. It isn't healthy to harbor anger, by the way.

If you could see me you'd know I'm not angry. Irritated by morons a little but that's already passing as I dig into this chocolate ice cream.

So do you like, constantly irritate yourself or something? Seems like a hell of a dilemma you have there.
#92GujinKami(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2012 9:54:08 PM
I'm back, sorry went to get food.

The Bee makes destroying end-game raid bosses, bosses that are MEANT to be fought in groups with people, a whole lot easier. Like, killing them in 7 seconds easier. Every other boss you can kill in a couple seconds/minutes of no effort. It's like the glitch spot with Crawmerex; it made cheesing the boss effortless, and dissuaded you from playing the game cooperatively, difference being is the method used to kill Craw doesn't require grinding minor enemies for the greatest weapons ever to do so.

First, to all the childish responses going "WELP BABIES WIN AGAIN" I have a Bee shield with 3.13 recharge delay, 5k recharge rate, and 53k damage, and with the specs on Axton, it recharges after a second. Logically, I would be complaining that they're looking at the Bee shield, but I'm mature enough to notice a problem when it's presented.

Gujin would you agree though that there are more important things that need to be patched first? Stuff like modding or the gamebreaking profile glitch that still isnt fixed for some people.

The modding/duping issue is ignore-able, and I find it funny that people are saying that it's wrong for Gearbox to balance their game since you can ignore it, yet complain daily about modding/duping, which you can also ignore and it doesn't affect you. That said, of course, I want that to be fixed as well, although I don't find it as problematic as A SHIELD THAT LETS YOU KILL A GROUP-REQUIRED BOSS IN A MATTER OF SECONDS HOW ARE NONE OF YOU GETTING WHAT I'M SAYING HERE I'M LEGIT MAD FROM THIS...sorry.

The glitches are obviously going to be fixed, hence why that argument isn't brought up. As for most AR's being weak, it's all weapon preference. My Shredifier is godlike and tears apart enemies in seconds, it's just a matter of finding a weapon that suits your playstyle best.

With all the complaining about duping, I'm actually surprised that people are getting ravaged at Gearbox balancing something that can be considered as minor as duping. Arguing that the game doesn't need to be patch is stupid, even for a cooperative game, as if every game was released and left as it was, we'd be back to games like MvC2, with an actual roster of 8 viable competitive characters, and Diablo 2, where all you need to do to win is max Vitality and steamroll through the game with no effort.
---
~Gujin
http://i39.tinypic.com/v830c3.jpg http://i46.tinypic.com/34gvgnb.gif http://i49.tinypic.com/mlttw9.jpg
#93Cmac4Posted 10/5/2012 9:59:46 PM
You don't need The Bee to kill Terra in a matter of seconds, if that's all it takes to justify nerfs there are quite a few things including class skills that should be nerfed as well then?
#94MetaIGearRexPosted 10/5/2012 10:00:00 PM
Fungum posted...
So do you like, constantly irritate yourself or something? Seems like a hell of a dilemma you have there.

Really dude... That's it... That's is one LAME comeback.
You might as well have said "I'm rubber your glue."

I'm gonna have to ignore you cause of that super lame post.
#95CinderDragon77Posted 10/5/2012 10:02:09 PM
GujinKami posted...
I'm back, sorry went to get food.

The Bee makes destroying end-game raid bosses, bosses that are MEANT to be fought in groups with people, a whole lot easier. Like, killing them in 7 seconds easier. Every other boss you can kill in a couple seconds/minutes of no effort. It's like the glitch spot with Crawmerex; it made cheesing the boss effortless, and dissuaded you from playing the game cooperatively, difference being is the method used to kill Craw doesn't require grinding minor enemies for the greatest weapons ever to do so.

First, to all the childish responses going "WELP BABIES WIN AGAIN" I have a Bee shield with 3.13 recharge delay, 5k recharge rate, and 53k damage, and with the specs on Axton, it recharges after a second. Logically, I would be complaining that they're looking at the Bee shield, but I'm mature enough to notice a problem when it's presented.

Gujin would you agree though that there are more important things that need to be patched first? Stuff like modding or the gamebreaking profile glitch that still isnt fixed for some people.

The modding/duping issue is ignore-able, and I find it funny that people are saying that it's wrong for Gearbox to balance their game since you can ignore it, yet complain daily about modding/duping, which you can also ignore and it doesn't affect you. That said, of course, I want that to be fixed as well, although I don't find it as problematic as A SHIELD THAT LETS YOU KILL A GROUP-REQUIRED BOSS IN A MATTER OF SECONDS HOW ARE NONE OF YOU GETTING WHAT I'M SAYING HERE I'M LEGIT MAD FROM THIS...sorry.

The glitches are obviously going to be fixed, hence why that argument isn't brought up. As for most AR's being weak, it's all weapon preference. My Shredifier is godlike and tears apart enemies in seconds, it's just a matter of finding a weapon that suits your playstyle best.

With all the complaining about duping, I'm actually surprised that people are getting ravaged at Gearbox balancing something that can be considered as minor as duping. Arguing that the game doesn't need to be patch is stupid, even for a cooperative game, as if every game was released and left as it was, we'd be back to games like MvC2, with an actual roster of 8 viable competitive characters, and Diablo 2, where all you need to do to win is max Vitality and steamroll through the game with no effort.

Raid boss, and last I checked this game was made for solo and co-op play and until they've realized that the only way you are getting any good weapons is from beating 15+ minute bosses an endless amount of times just to hope for a decent drop from them.

Oh and it still takes a pretty high skill level to avoid getting hit at all so the shield actually takes affect in the first place. It also already has a low capacity and pretty meh recharge delay. Just because you decked out your character(probably by duping) with a bunch of skills/gear that specifically rely on the bee to function well doesn't mean it's broken it just means you don't want anyone to be able to get what you got in any reasonable amount of time, if you even earned the stuff and aren't just being a hypocrite about everything.
---
TrendyEnt=UberEnt= Q_Q What are consoles?
#96Dante729Posted 10/5/2012 10:02:21 PM
I'm going to go ahead and assume they are going to tweak how it's used in combination with shotguns.

Speculation for everybody.
---
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end.
#97GujinKami(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2012 10:02:36 PM
I'm aware. I've seen builds that can tear him apart in a minute or two, and I don't really mind for those, mainly since the strats I've seen actually take skill, force you to dodge, and swap weapons/shields constantly. But you can kill him in a matter of bloody seconds. That's what's bugging me.

You don't need The Bee, I agree with that. However, with it you eliminate any sort of challenge the game presents. If we could just "ignore it" we could also ignore duping and modding, because logically you can ignore those, or not dupe/mod.
---
~Gujin
http://i39.tinypic.com/v830c3.jpg http://i46.tinypic.com/34gvgnb.gif http://i49.tinypic.com/mlttw9.jpg
#98GujinKami(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2012 10:04:15 PM

From the basis of your post, that's what you just said about yourself. It was less of a comeback, more of stating a fact.

I'm going to go ahead and assume they are going to tweak how it's used in combination with shotguns.

I would like this change. Either that or add a +1 to shield cost when firing.
---
~Gujin
#99CinderDragon77Posted 10/5/2012 10:09:26 PM
GujinKami posted...
I'm aware. I've seen builds that can tear him apart in a minute or two, and I don't really mind for those, mainly since the strats I've seen actually take skill, force you to dodge, and swap weapons/shields constantly. But you can kill him in a matter of bloody seconds. That's what's bugging me.

You don't need The Bee, I agree with that. However, with it you eliminate any sort of challenge the game presents. If we could just "ignore it" we could also ignore duping and modding, because logically you can ignore those, or not dupe/mod.

We are ignoring it, the few self-righteous (explicit word here) like you are the freaking plague of games like this, not the dupers/modders or glitch-abusers, you.
---
TrendyEnt=UberEnt= Q_Q What are consoles?
#100MetaIGearRexPosted 10/5/2012 10:11:19 PM
GujinKami posted...

From the basis of your post, that's what you just said about yourself. It was less of a comeback, more of stating a fact.

Huh, I said morons irritate me(called him a moron). He said something like " so that must be problem for you" (no, you're the moron). I said lame.