The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

So I found a decent skill build(Assassin) for <boss> farming...*spoilers*

#1Vademon86Posted 10/5/2012 11:14:22 PM
Warrior that is. Tried this out and downed him as soon as he shows up(2.5).

Go down Cunning(left split) then get Death Mark and go all the way down to Death Blossom. Then put your remaining points in Sniper(Get Crit Damage, Accuracy, Velocity, Bore, then the last two points in the scoped increase Crit skill).

I did have some setup(Bee and Maggie) but with just those two items alone it took longer than with this skill build and the two items. Basically run to the Warrior, pop Deception, throw 5 Kunai at his heart, then fire at his heart. If done right it'll take his health from full to none in less than a minute.

It appears(might be a glitch or not) that Death Mark stacks for each Kunai that hits.

When I throw three Kunai and do the rest he has about 1/3 HP left.

So the only thing I can think of is Death Blossom causes Death Mark to stack. So instead of 20% extra damage it's 100% extra damage.

If someone else can test this I would appreciate it.
---
i just licked some guys ass - x23sephiroth23x
#2hatemachine1982Posted 10/6/2012 12:29:53 PM
That is pretty close to my Zero build. If you are farming the warrior and you have the bee, a shotgun with lots of pellets is probably the best weapon to use. Otherwise I normally use an SMG and max Rising Shot. With a plus 5 class mod (I use survivor mods) your shots do double damage after 5 hits and it multiplies the Bees amp damage so you should be doing over or close to 100k a hit and closer to 200k with the right element.
#3Vademon86(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2012 1:23:43 PM
I'm using a Maggie. About 5700x6 damage and The Bee. My Critical Conference Call is a Slag. Though I do have a non-element Scalable.
---
i just licked some guys ass - x23sephiroth23x
#4hauntbotPosted 10/6/2012 1:33:19 PM
death blossom throws out a kunai of every elemental. if you land all 5 stacks of kunai on him, he will most likely be slagged as well as death marked, which makes for 120% damage.
---
HB: official trollschach of the relax boards
#5TornadofoxPosted 10/6/2012 1:33:50 PM
Or just put all your points in bloodshed tree, youll drop the warrior before he has a chance to hit you.

I thought this was a serious topic until I saw "the bee"
#6hauntbotPosted 10/6/2012 1:44:55 PM
Tornadofox posted...
Or just put all your points in bloodshed tree, youll drop the warrior before he has a chance to hit you.

have fun trying to hit him in the middle of the lava.
---
HB: official trollschach of the relax boards
#7TornadofoxPosted 10/6/2012 1:59:27 PM
hauntbot posted...
Tornadofox posted...

have fun trying to hit him in the middle of the lava.

*whoosh*