Should they nerf The Bee?

#11Super_Game_guruPosted 10/6/2012 6:24:26 AM
To be honest, no. if this game had a versus mode similar to the arenas of Borderlands 1, then that would be fine, but as it stands if people want to use it for the express purpose of bulldozing (pretty much) through enemies, than the best of luck to them I guess
---
PSN: Voknelim Gamertag: Soviet Milenkov
#12ShinRaKnightPosted 10/6/2012 6:27:41 AM
__Vyse_ posted...
do they have more amp damage though? if it takes away 1 point and has a fast recharge all it does is give teammates without it a fair chance to do damage that's worth anything.

It has a fast recharge but a long delay.

So you would get one good shot, then have to wait to recharge with an extremely low capacity.

The shield would be useless.
---
GT- Abyssal Shift
http://www.youtube.com/user/ShinRaKnight
#13CharityDiaryPosted 10/6/2012 6:29:37 AM
ShinRaKnight posted...
__Vyse_ posted...
do they have more amp damage though? if it takes away 1 point and has a fast recharge all it does is give teammates without it a fair chance to do damage that's worth anything.

It has a fast recharge but a long delay.

So you would get one good shot, then have to wait to recharge with an extremely low capacity.

The shield would be useless.

Exactly.

The shield takes - on average - five seconds to start recharging, but it recharges instantly. Doesn't matter what the capacity is, or what the amp drain would be. You'd have to take one shot, wait five seconds, take another shot...

It'd be useless.
#14Rome218Posted 10/6/2012 6:30:34 AM
ysauve72 posted...
It's a single player game. Nuff said.

I disagree. It can be a single player game, or it can be a 4 player multiplayer game. The game took blueprints from successful ORPGs before it like Diablo 2, and I fully believe this game was meant to take advantage of multiplayer.

I believe the vast majority of people who play this game do so with other players.
#15zephrylPosted 10/6/2012 6:41:33 AM
The Bee means you can actually do the Raid Bosses without having to learn every pattern they have, or exploit "Safe Spots" offline.

They want to make the Bee less effective the more people in the game? I'm fine with that.

They wanna make it so you have to have online to fully enjoy the game? Hell no.
---
Pokemon Black FC : 2279 6761 4204
http://goo.gl/CFfOU - My RNGed Pokemon list ||| Pawn Shop Jobs completed { 8 }, Topics { 5 }
#16malicemizerfanPosted 10/6/2012 6:41:48 AM
should they nerf something that makes an encounter that is tuned for 4 people to fight for quite a while soloable in 15 seconds?

I think yes.
#17JkoolPosted 10/6/2012 6:43:28 AM
I mainly play sp and rarely play mp. Don't want it nerfed unless it is only in mp.
---
FORUMS: A place a person can ask a serious question & receive rude replies that have nothing to do with the question!
#18Black_Cheese(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2012 6:44:06 AM
malicemizerfan posted...
should they nerf something that makes an encounter that is tuned for 4 people to fight for quite a while soloable in 15 seconds?

I think yes.

That encounter was done solo in under a minute anyhow. Are you suggesting they also nerf grenades?
---
MKDS FC: 1203-2521-6248
ACWW Kamon in KinLand FC: 3737-2835-7661
#19JManGTPosted 10/6/2012 6:51:26 AM
zerooo0 posted...
ysauve72 posted...
It's a single player game. Nuff said.

No it isn't, hence why nerfing it is necessary
---
PSN: JManGT
GT: James Upton
#20GODx_x666Posted 10/6/2012 7:03:55 AM
No because THIS GAME DOESNT HAVE VERSUS MODE..
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/Mikeof666/videos
Check out my videos i go nukkin futts...