Should they nerf The Bee?

#201Irvine TomoePosted 10/6/2012 4:17:29 PM
Never had nor seen the Bee, and none have either of my friends. It has absolutely no impact upon my gameplay or that of my friends.

As such, no.
---
Pokemon White Friendcode - 2193-7011-1635
BEEP BEEP RICHIE!
#202BoxTheMuppetPosted 10/6/2012 4:21:19 PM
A week after they nerf the bee everyone will be complaining about the next gun/shield combo. This is gears of war all over again.

Viva la bee and CC
---
#1 at absolutely nothing!
#203Reiver_NeriahzPosted 10/6/2012 4:22:36 PM
You guys saying it's only a certain combo have logic issues. ANY shotgun/multi pellet gun, and ANY decent fire rate gun with The Bee can defeat all the bosses in a minute.

Yea a certain combo including half the guns in the game, that's an awesome argument. Stop crying about it already, face it, it's a badly designed shield.
---
GT: Reiver Neriah
Maliwan <3
#204Reiver_NeriahzPosted 10/6/2012 4:27:41 PM
BoxTheMuppet posted...
A week after they nerf the bee everyone will be complaining about the next gun/shield combo. This is gears of war all over again.

Viva la bee and CC

No, they won't. Please point out anything near as bad.
---
GT: Reiver Neriah
Maliwan <3
#205AbrasaxZeroPosted 10/6/2012 4:28:47 PM
I am not really all that concerned that the bee is being nerfed, I don't use it that often anyway.

My only concern is the reason why it is being nerfed.

The bee and the cc (which I don't even have one of atm) were both released by Gearbox, and as such, behave as intended, or at least how they were intended at the time the game was made/released.

The only reason the bee is even on Gearbox's radar right now, is due to all the complaints of people that don't like other players using it to their advantage.

So, what's next? Anyone not like the fact that Maya can pull all the enemies into one spot and light them on fire? Let's complain about it on the gearbox forums until they nerf it.

Anyone not like the fact that if built correctly, Axton's turret can solo a ton of content? Nerf.

Nerf. Nerf. Nerf. They may as well nerf the game entirely and recall it. Why is no one ever happy with the content as is?

I haven't experienced any bugs yet myself, but as I understand it many people have. Why not let Gearbox worry about fixing bugs first? They can't, because some people need the bee fixed first.
#206BassGsSpDeluxePosted 10/6/2012 4:35:02 PM
Reiver_Neriahz posted...
You guys saying it's only a certain combo have logic issues. ANY shotgun/multi pellet gun, and ANY decent fire rate gun with The Bee can defeat all the bosses in a minute.

Yea a certain combo including half the guns in the game, that's an awesome argument. Stop crying about it already, face it, it's a badly designed shield.

This.

Using a Corrosive Hyperion shotty (one of the quad barrels), I can kill Bunker in seconds.

With an Incendiary Hyperion shotty (same barrel type), I can kill Terra in a single deployment of my Axton's turret.

And the Warrior falls like a chump to a non-elemental shotty.

The CC may be the most broken combination with the Bee, but just about any shotty under the sun instantly trivializes any and all bosses when used with the Bee.

Automatic weapons aren't nearly as broken, but some of them (especially on a rampage Salvador) can get pretty close.

Fact is, the Bee is part of a pretty big exploit. Yes, it's a mistake on Gearbox's part, but that doesn't give players the right to abuse it to no end. Gearbox is perfectly in their right to fix it, and I applaud them for doing so.

There is no room for discussion on this matter either. It's broken, it's being fixed as it should be, end of story.
---
Now Playing - Borderlands 2 /// Waiting For - Watch_Dogs
#207Cordawg411Posted 10/6/2012 4:35:53 PM
Axton's Turret > The Bee

Guess they should nerf the turret as well...

Matter of fact, just nerf everything and then we can work the opposite end of the spectrum and start asking Gearbox to buff different guns.
---
Xbox = cordawg411
PSN = cordawg411
#208Cordawg411Posted 10/6/2012 4:42:31 PM
BassGsSpDeluxe posted...
Reiver_Neriahz posted...

This.

Using a Corrosive Hyperion shotty (one of the quad barrels), I can kill Bunker in seconds.

With an Incendiary Hyperion shotty (same barrel type), I can kill Terra in a single deployment of my Axton's turret.

And the Warrior falls like a chump to a non-elemental shotty.

The CC may be the most broken combination with the Bee, but just about any shotty under the sun instantly trivializes any and all bosses when used with the Bee.

Automatic weapons aren't nearly as broken, but some of them (especially on a rampage Salvador) can get pretty close.

Fact is, the Bee is part of a pretty big exploit. Yes, it's a mistake on Gearbox's part, but that doesn't give players the right to abuse it to no end. Gearbox is perfectly in their right to fix it, and I applaud them for doing so.

There is no room for discussion on this matter either. It's broken, it's being fixed as it should be, end of story.

It's pathetic that you make such demands to "fix" someone's game. The "just patch it" era is going to kill gaming eventually. Whatever happened to just accepting a game for what it was? Have really stooped this low that we demand a developer "fix" their game to our liking?
---
Xbox = cordawg411
PSN = cordawg411
#209BannanaBomb2002Posted 10/6/2012 4:43:24 PM
But while they're at it, they should completely ignore rabid skags and stalkers, as well as the bug that allows Zer0 to kill Bunker in 1 shot. They really have their priorities straight.
#210weiselmaPosted 10/6/2012 4:44:30 PM
Should they have destroyed Lilith's phasewalk because it made it easy to single crawmerax? I was able to defeat Terra without the bee with two players prior, just setting up Sal a certain way. If it annoys you dont use it, and if players use it in your game kick them. Same as guys with one hit modded guns. This is single player, stop whining.