Should they nerf The Bee?

#81Masemune_100Posted 10/6/2012 9:10:48 AM
Just throwing this out here, but how many other oranges are useless? A lot. So what would nerfing the Bee really change? It would be another useless orange added to the heap and another boss we wouldn't farm for anything. Plus, all nerfing the Bee would really do is make farming Terramorphus take about thirty more seconds if you don't have optimal equipment.
---
Who is the Milkman?
#82Cordawg411Posted 10/6/2012 9:12:04 AM
cobaltlotus posted...
GujinKami posted...
Bleh hopefully they don't cave into the whiners but they probably will :/

Insulting people again, shouldn't expect less from people on that side of the argument.

There's no insult in that post. But, he's right - Gearbox will probably cater to the vocal minority and destroy the shield for those of us who actually like it.

It's a shame, too.. when I'm at max level, I want to feel like a bad***. And with the amount of enemies that can still cheapshot you and kill you down in one hit, the Bee shield makes a great amount of difference.. I really hope it doesn't get nerfed. I'll be pissed if it does. :|

I hope you don't get pissed man. It'll totally ruin the game for me... ;)
---
Xbox = cordawg411
PSN = cordawg411
#83cobaltlotusPosted 10/6/2012 9:12:40 AM
Cordawg411 posted...
cobaltlotus posted...
GujinKami posted...
Bleh hopefully they don't cave into the whiners but they probably will :/

Insulting people again, shouldn't expect less from people on that side of the argument.

There's no insult in that post. But, he's right - Gearbox will probably cater to the vocal minority and destroy the shield for those of us who actually like it.

It's a shame, too.. when I'm at max level, I want to feel like a bad***. And with the amount of enemies that can still cheapshot you and kill you down in one hit, the Bee shield makes a great amount of difference.. I really hope it doesn't get nerfed. I'll be pissed if it does. :|

I hope you don't get pissed man. It'll totally ruin the game for me... ;)

My anger will break YOUR immersion? How dare I!
---
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine is god tier. There, I said it.
http://goo.gl/6MEyA ~ Please click!
#84fryin_cojaxPosted 10/6/2012 9:17:23 AM
talostheundying posted...
Sitrus_Daora posted...
The game doesn't even take itself seriously, it's a ****-take game, and people want nerfs.

Just when you thought the BL community couldn't get any more embarrassing.

Why are people so concerned at what others do in their games? The way people go on about it, it's like every time they start a game some guy with the Bee jumps in, starts destroying everything, steals all the loot, takes a **** on their doorstep and batters their dog.

No it isn't, hence why nerfing it is necessary

Actually, it's a single player game with OPTIONAL multiplayer. There's nothing that needs nerfing in this game.

Actually, it's a multiplayer game with OPTIONAL single player. Nerfing is necessary.

LOL. One of the dumbest things I've ever read on these boards. It IS a single-player game with the option of online, seeing as how there are people who don't have LIVE and play offline (in SP mode). Seriously, that was LITERALLY one of the dumbest things I've ever seen on these boards. Nerfing is unnecessary; complain/cry more.
---
keep it wolf.
#85brisashiPosted 10/6/2012 9:18:21 AM
ysauve72 posted...
It's a single player game. Nuff said.

---
A wizard did it.
#86Smackdowner1Posted 10/6/2012 9:26:18 AM
**** No.
---
''Belligerence'' is a registered trademark of Smackdowner Inc.
All Rights Reserved 2002 - 2012
#87Buring13Posted 10/6/2012 9:26:53 AM
The problem with the bee shield is the reliance on it. The Bee and CC combo will rule the game. No matter how many new items the Devs make. The Bees over powered ability makes a good gun great and a great gun, like the CC, unstoppable. If they don't do something to The Bee, they might as well never add a new gun or shield again unless it's a superior version of The Bee and CC.
---
Forza Italia
No Miccoli, No Party
#88JustinTheJaggedPosted 10/6/2012 9:27:36 AM
Clicked the invisible "don't care" option.
---
Gamer for life, 31 years and counting.
A life without video games is not a life worth living.
#89Ether_SwordPosted 10/6/2012 9:28:40 AM
No, mostly for the fact it's only useful as long as you don't get hit and that, I don't to have wasted a good sum of hours to only have it nerfed later.
---
GT: Auryas
#90Cordawg411Posted 10/6/2012 9:35:56 AM
Buring13 posted...
The problem with the bee shield is the reliance on it. The Bee and CC combo will rule the game. No matter how many new items the Devs make. The Bees over powered ability makes a good gun great and a great gun, like the CC, unstoppable. If they don't do something to The Bee, they might as well never add a new gun or shield again unless it's a superior version of The Bee and CC.

So don't use it! They do not force you to use this setup!!!

AND

I highly doubt that once the level cap is raised to 60+ you will still be using a level 50 setup. DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP
---
Xbox = cordawg411
PSN = cordawg411