1st playthrough, not a single orange lvl item...

#1dreamsteelPosted 10/6/2012 8:07:59 AM
Is this normal or am I just extremely unlucky?
#2ZosKiaCultusPosted 10/6/2012 8:08:55 AM
Somewhat unlucky. I think i saw 3 or 4 during my first play through.
---
http://i.minus.com/iyi2ItPQPd3Pm.gif Marn liiiiike
http://last.fm/user/AnathemaOfZos Gamertag: aGeorgeDivided
#3TsunamiRoarPosted 10/6/2012 8:10:06 AM
A little of both honestly. Though you should've at least gotten a quest item that was orange.

(I think during my 1st playthrough I got 4 Oranges. Firehawk Shield, Doc's Striker (or something like that...it was a super accurate shotgun), Conference Call, and the Baby Maker.
---
Talking about skull****ing someone's mom because he happens to prefer the PS3 over the 360 does not paint us in the best light as a group.
#40ld8oyPosted 10/6/2012 8:11:54 AM
I've had 6 so far a little ways into chapter 16. wasn't all that impressed with the first few but just farmed a bee from HH (took like 20 tries, was dozing off late last night and when I saw the orange item fly out of him was instantly wide awake...) and having quite a bit of fun with that at the moment.
#5TrueDozenMarksPosted 10/6/2012 8:12:07 AM
I got the early quest shield, and then somehow got one grenade mod for purchase in a vendor near the end, and that was it.
#6ForceFanPosted 10/6/2012 8:13:31 AM
I just finished PT1 and not counting quests. I found 1 orange. The Blagga from Jimbo Hodunk. That's it. Of course I never actively farmed anything either.
---
People who think my nick involves star wars 161 -- people who know the truth 3
#7ThankMeNowBLEHHPosted 10/6/2012 8:14:46 AM
its normal... maybe unlucky? i was fortunate to find rapid infinity pistol in a dahl chest right after roland gets taken away, i got the hellfire, the shield from henry, the deliverance, gunerang, that stupid logans gun, minecraft sniper rifle, the bee, whats also cool is that i bought the transformer shield, the leecher and the fastball grenade mod at a vending machine.

i didnt get my first orange loot/drop til level 25. so i was kinda late. it just takes some time and farming if you want. oh and i unequipped my Vault hunters relic after finding out it doesnt work.
---
GT: SitRepProProPro
Psn: Teensiestulip9
#8CharityDiaryPosted 10/6/2012 8:17:31 AM
I didn't find my first orange item until AFTER the end of my SECOND playthrough...
#9ZelkovasanPosted 10/6/2012 8:32:33 AM
sorry for the bad luck tc, im sure you will get one soon! i found one that was in an outhouse that somehow glitched through the floor of the crapper before i could grab it... i think i spent a good half hour trying to glitch through the toilet to get it :/
---
---
''You have my ear citizen, please give it back."
#10drumdailyPosted 10/6/2012 8:52:51 AM
I only got one out of a slot machine and just got an orange shield from Warrior last night from my first playthrough, so I'd say our luck isn't very different.
---
GT- tB MetaL
PSN- drums99