Wow, we're missing a lot of awesome physics on the Xbox :( look

#11Socrato(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2012 10:06:56 AM
I realize the Xbox can't handle this degree of physics, but I know they could have added some stuff for us to play with. Even Prince of Persia on PS2 had movable cloth. Red Faction on PS2 had chunks and Geo-mod.

I would just have liked to see Gearbox try at least. Even if the chunks fly off and disappear and the cloth doesn't rip and the water and acid disappears. At least give us something to play with when we get bored and want to shoot a rock or a wall.
#12MetaIGearRexPosted 10/6/2012 10:07:06 AM
Damn it, I want that.

Physics in my opinion is really the only thing left to really improve in modern games, and there is so much room for improvement.
#13StormWolf12Posted 10/6/2012 10:25:53 AM
Socrato posted...
I realize the Xbox can't handle this degree of physics, but I know they could have added some stuff for us to play with. Even Prince of Persia on PS2 had movable cloth. Red Faction on PS2 had chunks and Geo-mod.

I would just have liked to see Gearbox try at least. Even if the chunks fly off and disappear and the cloth doesn't rip and the water and acid disappears. At least give us something to play with when we get bored and want to shoot a rock or a wall.

Quit playing this game and leave.
#14Socrato(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2012 10:29:31 AM
StormWolf12 posted...
Socrato posted...

Quit playing this game and leave.

I obviously meant with the bonus physics thing.
#15Radiant_Sol12Posted 10/6/2012 10:33:07 AM
StormWolf12 posted...
Did you know that an Xbox that came out in 2005 could easily run borderlands 2?

Did you know that a PC that's 3 years old will most likely have trouble with Borderlands 2?

Think.

There's a reason why most of the textures in this game are pixelated.

What's max settings to Xbox is low (or even below that) for PC.
---
"If the Illusive Man was voice by Charlie instead of Martin he'd be snorting coke off Miranda's ass." -Revan73
GT: Radiant Sol
#16GaMEQB11Posted 10/6/2012 12:03:09 PM
wow! i have BL2 on PC and didnt even know about this. i just went into settings to turn it on and killed an hour messing around with bullet ricochets and acid goo!! thanx!!! i would've never known.It definitely adds to the experience
#17HighOnPhazonPosted 10/6/2012 12:08:18 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#18Bnkai4tailLuffyPosted 10/6/2012 12:08:48 PM
I'm missing a texture in the Caustic Caverns on Xbox. In the Infected Warehouse where the crusher is, I have the unloaded texture skin that's on like, every video game object.
---
A "TWEWY Hipster"? I'm not sure if I should be offended.
Official THREAD DESTROYER of the TWEWY Board
#19CruorComaPosted 10/6/2012 12:11:25 PM
Meh I'm far too lazy and impatient for PC gaming. Except for Planetside 2... that's worth making an effort for.
---
If you have a problem with potheads, throw your computer out the window right now. Why should you be able leach off the creativity of those you condemn?
#20BassGsSpDeluxePosted 10/6/2012 12:11:57 PM
Those effects are nice, but none of them are what I'd call "important".

Still the same game.

PC elitists can go -> and apply for Flynt's Torture Doll program.
---
Now Playing - Borderlands 2 /// Waiting For - Watch_Dogs