True vault hunter mode

#1TheSteelPhoenixPosted 10/6/2012 11:32:24 AM
I just beat the game, and starting true vault hunter mode. I was curious, what should I expect? Also, if I beat true vault hunter mode, can I start again in another true vault hunter mode? Or is this it? Also what is this 2.5 stuff I hear? Like I should just not do side quest until I'm level 50? If I could start again, couldn't I just do the side quest then restart at level 50 again?
---
Rengar, the Pridestalker. He stalks people with pride. The last gay pride parade turned into a massacre.
#2TheSteelPhoenix(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2012 11:39:43 AM
bump
---
Rengar, the Pridestalker. He stalks people with pride. The last gay pride parade turned into a massacre.
#3The Steel PhantomPosted 10/6/2012 11:42:50 AM
2.5 is a "playthrough" after TVHM. There are no story missions, and the only side missions you get to do are ones you haven't picked up yet. However, the entire game is scaled to your level, and you can farm any boss you want by simply going to their area.
---
~ The only difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. ~
#4d_rugPosted 10/6/2012 11:42:53 AM
2.5 is when you beat TVHM and the enemies and unaccepted quests scale up. No you can't start quests after finishing them in TVHM.
#5CharlieTheBullyPosted 10/6/2012 11:43:26 AM
I want to know about this, too. I never got an answer! Effin' duping Topics!
---
GT-FlippinRad
#6TheSteelPhoenix(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2012 11:59:42 AM
so in true vault hunter mode I should NOT complete any side quest?
---
#7d_rugPosted 10/6/2012 12:36:14 PM
TheSteelPhoenix posted...
so in true vault hunter mode I should NOT complete any side quest?

If you want a level 50 version of a quest reward, you should wait for 2.5. Otherwise the only reason to wait is increased difficulty. As far as I know, completing side-quests does not mess up 2.5.
#8EasygoingBirdPosted 10/6/2012 12:38:39 PM
Also, TVH is quite a bit harder than playthrough 1
---
Going to Mcdonalds with heart disease. Heavy risk, but the FRIIIIES
GT: Dr Chowder
#9MetaIGearRexPosted 10/6/2012 12:39:46 PM
I'm gonna help some of you out.

On the front page, below the listed topics is a "search topics" box. This applies only to the Board you're on. If you type in say 2.5, it will show you every topic with that in the title, it's really awesome.
#10capnovanPosted 10/6/2012 12:40:56 PM
MetaIGearRex posted...
I'm gonna help some of you out.

On the front page, below the listed topics is a "search topics" box. This applies only to the Board you're on. If you type in say 2.5, it will show you every topic with that in the title, it's really awesome.

r u a wizard
---
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM!