Electric Fence Shut Down Question (Spoilers Inside)

#1GodekiPosted 10/6/2012 4:06:59 PM
I was wondering where the shut off control is for the electric fence that covers Dr. Zeds old place in Fyrestone/Badlands? I can't seem to find it anywhere.
---
XBL: Godeki
PSN: Godeki
#2Joe_CobbsPosted 10/6/2012 4:09:26 PM
Haven't been there so I'm not 100% sure but have you checked to see if there is a wire running anywhere? Those usually take you straight to the fuse boxes.
#3Godeki(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2012 4:12:17 PM
I did indeed try and follow the wire that came from the building but it leads to a platform way up high that I am not sure how I am supposed to reach. Even so, I don't know for a fact if the box is up there or not.
---
#4SuperFlikPosted 10/6/2012 4:13:27 PM(edited)
You can see it from the highway that's going over Fyrestone, it's on an elevated platform that you can jump to.

*Edit* It's exactly where you think it is, you can reach it from the highway after fighting Saturn.
---
Zelos Wilder: "Demon Fang! Demon Fang! Demon Fang!
Damn, I must be a genius! Double Demon Fang!"
#5minimang123Posted 10/6/2012 4:13:17 PM
You have to jump down from the highway above off to the right on a tower; on that tower there's the controls.

Keep moving ahead, past the town, and there's an elevator which brings you up to the highway off of which you can jump onto the tower.
---
GT: minimang123
#6OofreakoOPosted 10/6/2012 4:14:47 PM
you can shoot it from on top of zeds building. just get a snipe and stand on top of it above the electric fence. might have to move around a lil, but that's the only way i ever did it.
---
The ocean floor is hidden from your viewing lens.
#7MC2011Posted 10/6/2012 4:15:46 PM
You can shoot if from the highway.

Or, if you're lazy, you can shoot where the cable connects with an explosive weapon (like a rocket launcher or a torgue assault rifle) and it should destroy the fuse box.
---
May God have mercy on your soul... - The Preacher
Because I sure as hell won't. - The Gunslinger
#8ixzenxiPosted 10/6/2012 4:16:57 PM
You can also throw a grenade up there.
#9DuskRipperPosted 10/6/2012 4:17:23 PM
the easy way is to walk up the tipped silo type thing thats close to it.
just walk up it, no need to jump, no rockets, just leg movement... lol
#10Godeki(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2012 4:24:03 PM
Thanks to everyone, it took me a while to get to it because Saturn was being a real pain in the butt. Thanks again to everyone who contributed, I knew I could count on you guys. :D
---