1. A friend that can host a game. 2. A second controller, signed in with a guest account. 3. I HIGHLY recommend putting a back-up save on another memory drive, like a USB. There have been people that get their character completely reset, and as far as I know, there isn't a fix for this. To do this, just find your save in your Hard-drive/USB stick/Cloud saves, and copy it. Then send the copy to a different memory drive. All this can be done at the dashboard.
1. Join your friend's game with ONLY your 1st controller signed into Borderlands 2.
2. Press start.
3. Press the (A) button on your second controller that's signed in as a guest. RIGHT after that, press "Resume" on your first controller.
4. You should be in a glitched menu, with Play, Options, and Quit.
5. With your first controller, press (Y) and choose the character that you want more skill points on, and confirm if need be.
6. On your second controller, press (Y) and create a new Siren.
7. Second controller, press Resume. A character selection Confirmation screen should pop up.
8. Still on your second controller, press (Y) and choose a Level 1 Gunzerker.
9. Repeat Step 8, and choose a Siren. Do this over and over about 15-20 times. You should be pressing (Y), choosing a character, (Y), choosing another character.
10. After choosing your characters over and over ... On your first controller, press (A) to confirm character selection. You should now have as many skill points as you did if you respec. For instance, if you're level 50, you'd have an extra 46 skillpoints to use.
11. Save and Quit out of your friend's game, and join back. You can now use those skillpoints.
Again, I did not find this. The only credit I take is for writing out this tutorial. Sometimes it doesn't work, sometimes it does. Just keep trying, and eventually you'll get it to work. Thanks guys, and enjoy!
The broken game gets more broken <3 --- Oni Seraph: Be humble on your path. You have nothing to prove to anyone, not even yourself. Trust yourself, always.
Why can't you just leave it alone so people can have more fun and max out all their trees? USB modding is easy and ANYONE can get a save with all the trees maxxed but this is fun and has to be done with friends. --- BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORDERLANNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDS 2222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why can't you just leave it alone so people can have more fun and max out all their trees? USB modding is easy and ANYONE can get a save with all the trees maxxed but this is fun and has to be done with friends.
One, how is this fun?
Two, I'm sure Gearbox is aware if it is on ***ing GameFAQS already. --- Posted from my Xbox360 with 360FAQS v1.1