If gearbox doesnt care about cheating why should we lol

#1thatman6sic6Posted 10/6/2012 10:25:02 PM
Most of the expliots were know issues in BL1... And gearbox didnt do anything about it... They encuraged modding.. They hired the guy that made willow tree... They were thinking about relesing a mod tool but said "the fans would make it"... They could have fixed duping by making it autosave when u drop/trade items but they didnt (wouldnt of stoped usb back up duping)...

As the topic states "why should we care"... The game is default friends only... So make legit friends 2 farm with... Use the kick/leave feture... And u dont have 2 pick up duped items....

I cheat and I dont care if ppl play legit and kick me its there game...

Lol now lets count the trollers
---
xbl GT:thatman 6sic6 psn id:thatman_6sic6
#2Delta_F14Posted 10/6/2012 10:27:41 PM
thatman6sic6 posted...
Most of the expliots were know issues in BL1... And gearbox didnt do anything about it... They encuraged modding.. They hired the guy that made willow tree... They were thinking about relesing a mod tool but said "the fans would make it"... They could have fixed duping by making it autosave when u drop/trade items but they didnt (wouldnt of stoped usb back up duping)...

As the topic states "why should we care"... The game is default friends only... So make legit friends 2 farm with... Use the kick/leave feture... And u dont have 2 pick up duped items....

I cheat and I dont care if ppl play legit and kick me its there game...

Lol now lets count the trollers

I already count one.
---
Vault Dweller > All other Video game characters
#3Dark_Lord_DarekPosted 10/6/2012 10:28:28 PM
Onward to 500.
---
GT: xCRISSGASMx
Besides, Ghost already has another drawback: It's hard to miss a running fuzzy man. - Libra_137
#4NriepwPosted 10/6/2012 10:29:45 PM
Look, I really appreciate your enthusiasm to share your opinion, but we have tons of threads like this and it is contributing to the dupe topics we already have cluttering the board.

There is no new information here and a lot of us would rather just have this whole stupid debate behind us.
#5jmyoda10Posted 10/6/2012 10:29:47 PM
Gearbox's early hits Half-Life: Blue Shift and Opposing Force are mods of the original Half-Life. Good luck changing their roots.
---
Why are so many people in personal ads looking for D&D free? What's wrong with a little tabletop roleplaying?
#6Digit4lc0pyPosted 10/6/2012 10:32:34 PM
Good on ya OP, the people here whining about how we should l be subjected to wasting literal days of our lives doing the SAME. EXACT. BATTLE. Times however many hundred need to crawl back into their $15/month addiction an leave the small solo/co-op games for having fun.

Betcha didn't whine about flying cars and hostile citizen mods in GTAIII. Hell I'd argue the new generation has ruined gamers, cheat codes like that were made to be used and enjoyed, the achievement system and the acceptance of games as. Fantasy escape from reality rather than just "fun" has ruined interesting, game-changing mechanics.

All the people whining about a virtual economy and how it's been ruined need to eject the disc and work on some other things.
#7Digit4lc0pyPosted 10/6/2012 10:34:38 PM
Nriepw posted...
Look, I really appreciate your enthusiasm to share your opinion, but we have tons of threads like this and it is contributing to the dupe topics we already have cluttering the board.

There is no new information here and a lot of us would rather just have this whole stupid debate behind us.

Oh like what? "Lol who would win in a fight besides maya and zer0?" "Give me a review, I clicked the wrong sub-link" "TINY TINA IS RUINING MY LIFE"? Yea, those are great discussions.
#8NriepwPosted 10/6/2012 10:38:13 PM
Digit4lc0py posted...
Nriepw posted...

Oh like what? "Lol who would win in a fight besides maya and zer0?" "Give me a review, I clicked the wrong sub-link" "TINY TINA IS RUINING MY LIFE"? Yea, those are great discussions.

I don't know what you read as your response hardly makes sense.
#9Digit4lc0pyPosted 10/6/2012 10:40:41 PM
Nriepw posted...
Digit4lc0py posted...
Nriepw posted...

I don't know what you read as your response hardly makes sense.

As a direct response yea reading that is a bit strange. I'm saying that trying to get farmers vs dupers to understand each-other is a better use of time than the info threads we see that are solved in two second with google, and the posts that essentially amount to character build fan-fiction.
#10NriepwPosted 10/6/2012 10:44:33 PM
That's the problem though, it is never gonna happen. Every single topic ends the same way, people posting their opinions and then being called trolls for it. I welcome any other topics.