Looking for Dark Knight Assassin Skin

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Looking for Dark Knight Assassin Skin

User Info: OrgeLambart

OrgeLambart
4 years ago#21
ahh what were you looking for, have so many messages i'm getting confused myself lol

User Info: OrgeLambart

OrgeLambart
4 years ago#22
Yeah

"Why So Serious" is the Dark knight skin? Unless a skin exist called "The Dark Knight" of which I don't have nor have I ever heard of it.

User Info: NekoZam

NekoZam
4 years ago#23
There's a skin called "Dark Night" from the Hyperion assassins at Southpaw Steam and Power. I've seen a lot of people put "knight" instead of "night".
GT and PSN: NekoZam

User Info: WorldWarBeast

WorldWarBeast
4 years ago#24
OrgeLambart posted...
Yeah

"Why So Serious" is the Dark knight skin? Unless a skin exist called "The Dark Knight" of which I don't have nor have I ever heard of it.

aw hell I guess it might be. All I kno is I need 15 more skins for Zer0. someone said "Dark knight skin" and I was like " Ooooooo I dont have that ish right there". lol.
Now I have to figure out wtf I need so I dont waste ppls time.
Is flowers on your grave a zero skin? if so I kno I dont have that.
The Easter bunny of Borderlands 2

User Info: Nailbomb

Nailbomb
4 years ago#25
WorldWarBeast posted...

Yep.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?pli=1&key=0AhFsHQLashxcdG0zUmRFQXdia3ZHWHpFdlNPS1haT0E&type=view&gid=0&f=true&sortcolid=-1&sortasc=true&rowsperpage=250
I find it amusing that something a drunk person babbled at me is considered "common sense" by Dismind! - Brain Hammer

User Info: Uzumaki_Ninja

Uzumaki_Ninja
4 years ago#26
I'm missing 8 Zer0 skins, one is the dark night, rest are unknown or glitched. Starting to wonder if the dark night is even obtainable either.

User Info: WorldWarBeast

WorldWarBeast
4 years ago#27
Nailbomb posted...
WorldWarBeast posted...

Yep.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?pli=1&key=0AhFsHQLashxcdG0zUmRFQXdia3ZHWHpFdlNPS1haT0E&type=view&gid=0&f=true&sortcolid=-1&sortasc=true&rowsperpage=250

I just bookmarked this on my phone, thanks man!
The Easter bunny of Borderlands 2
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Looking for Dark Knight Assassin Skin

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived