Looking for Dark Knight Assassin Skin

#21OrgeLambartPosted 10/9/2012 1:23:32 AM
ahh what were you looking for, have so many messages i'm getting confused myself lol
#22OrgeLambartPosted 10/9/2012 1:26:20 AM
Yeah

"Why So Serious" is the Dark knight skin? Unless a skin exist called "The Dark Knight" of which I don't have nor have I ever heard of it.
#23NekoZamPosted 10/9/2012 1:30:44 AM
There's a skin called "Dark Night" from the Hyperion assassins at Southpaw Steam and Power. I've seen a lot of people put "knight" instead of "night".
---
GT and PSN: NekoZam
#24WorldWarBeastPosted 10/9/2012 1:33:33 AM
OrgeLambart posted...
Yeah

"Why So Serious" is the Dark knight skin? Unless a skin exist called "The Dark Knight" of which I don't have nor have I ever heard of it.

aw hell I guess it might be. All I kno is I need 15 more skins for Zer0. someone said "Dark knight skin" and I was like " Ooooooo I dont have that ish right there". lol.
Now I have to figure out wtf I need so I dont waste ppls time.
Is flowers on your grave a zero skin? if so I kno I dont have that.
---
The Easter bunny of Borderlands 2
#25NailbombPosted 10/9/2012 1:35:31 AM
WorldWarBeast posted...

Yep.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?pli=1&key=0AhFsHQLashxcdG0zUmRFQXdia3ZHWHpFdlNPS1haT0E&type=view&gid=0&f=true&sortcolid=-1&sortasc=true&rowsperpage=250
---
I find it amusing that something a drunk person babbled at me is considered "common sense" by Dismind! - Brain Hammer
#26Uzumaki_NinjaPosted 10/9/2012 1:37:43 AM
I'm missing 8 Zer0 skins, one is the dark night, rest are unknown or glitched. Starting to wonder if the dark night is even obtainable either.
#27WorldWarBeastPosted 10/9/2012 1:53:59 AM
Nailbomb posted...
WorldWarBeast posted...

Yep.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?pli=1&key=0AhFsHQLashxcdG0zUmRFQXdia3ZHWHpFdlNPS1haT0E&type=view&gid=0&f=true&sortcolid=-1&sortasc=true&rowsperpage=250

I just bookmarked this on my phone, thanks man!
---
The Easter bunny of Borderlands 2