which conference call is best?

#1davinthegreat98Posted 10/7/2012 6:12:41 AM
I was using Critical conference call to kill terramorphous but then my friend joined with a scalable (maybe not spelled right) and his health dropped like a rock. we compared the stats and we can't find out how that one is better.

Help?
---
Not changing this sig until i fix my time machine.
Finished on 8/26/2012
#2PhilOnDezPosted 10/7/2012 6:24:04 AM
Most people have said that critical is the worst but I don't think anyone has figured out exactly why. Is yours slag? Because slag weapons barely scratch terra.
---
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there
#3WarzorePosted 10/7/2012 6:33:04 AM
lol most? all of them the best.
#4AStrawhatPiratePosted 10/7/2012 6:36:26 AM
davinthegreat98 posted...
I was using Critical conference call to kill terramorphous but then my friend joined with a scalable (maybe not spelled right) and his health dropped like a rock. we compared the stats and we can't find out how that one is better.

Help?

badass rank can make a difference... Also he may have been using an amp shield or the bee and maybe you arent.
#5davinthegreat98(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 6:57:30 AM
AStrawhatPirate posted...

Help?

badass rank can make a difference... Also he may have been using an amp shield or the bee and maybe you arent.

i don't think badass ranks can make THAT much of a difference, and we both had lv 50 bee's
---
Finished on 8/26/2012
#6davinthegreat98(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 7:30:05 AM
bump, the question still stands: what is the best prefix?
---
Finished on 8/26/2012
#7Captain_CastlePosted 10/7/2012 7:33:02 AM

practicable has 7 pellets vs 6 with the others, but they have different individual bonuses, so it's up to you

also the wiki has the different variations
---
Gt: Cpt Castle Twitter: @cptncastle
http://www.speedtest.net/result/1940536406.png
#8infinitexxPosted 10/7/2012 7:35:59 AM
Captain_Castle posted...

practicable has 7 pellets vs 6 with the others, but they have different individual bonuses, so it's up to you

also the wiki has the different variations

It's x7 vs x5, not x6. I prefer x7 to critical x5 myself, but there are fans of each.

There's plenty of gun damage multipliers beyond Badass ranks that can account for large performance gaps. Also, the Bee's may have had different amp damages.
---
Posted from my Xbox360 with 360FAQS v1.1
#9BromorinPosted 10/7/2012 7:43:07 AM
Just curious - Can a CC spawn with x7 pellets and caustic damage? I have a fire one like that... Been scouting for a caustic.
---
My Gamertag is Bromorin. I have many legendaries and such for trade -- Full CE skin/head sets, shadaloo, space knight, all 4 legendary class mods (non terra)