Getting Gold Keys

#1El_BadAssPosted 10/7/2012 8:02:44 AM
Can someone explain this to me a bit please? I know there is a twitter code giveaway that happens, which I missed. (BTW does anyone know when the next one is?).

But it seems like there are other ways to get gold keys. Just looking through some of the posts here on GF, I saw one poster claiming he had 33 keys! Another had 5. It seems like I am missing out on a lot because I only have one.

Can someone help me out here?
---
Reality is fake.
Gamertag: SpaceTImeRip
#2makisupa79Posted 10/7/2012 8:12:57 AM
If you haven't already, sign up for shift. From the game title screen select Extras, then Shift. Signing up alone gives you one extra Key. When they have code give aways you need to be signed up for shift anyway to redeem the code.
#3El_BadAss(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 8:16:19 AM
Do you know when the next code give away is going to happen? Also are there other ways to obtain gold keys?
---
Reality is fake.
Gamertag: SpaceTImeRip
#4R4NDOMGUYPosted 10/7/2012 8:17:21 AM
Just follow the devs on Twitter. They give out golden keys like strangers give out poisoned candy.
---
GT: ExplosiveCrate
#5makisupa79Posted 10/7/2012 8:19:13 AM
I don't know when the next giveaway is, or any other ways to get keys at the moment. They are announced on twitter, and the codes are only good for 3 hour windows, so check once or twice a day. I imagine they will do another one the same week of the 16th since that is the Mechromancer DLC release.
https://twitter.com/GearboxSoftware