Is Bloodwing male or female?

#1Mister_MuffinPosted 10/7/2012 1:38:52 PM
In B1 they called him a boy, but here they call her a she.
#2ssj5kingPosted 10/7/2012 1:40:22 PM
Both. Bloodwings can switch between genders.
---
Xbox Live GT: Nnnking
#3R4NDOMGUYPosted 10/7/2012 1:40:29 PM
His/her species changes genders through their lives.
---
GT: ExplosiveCrate
#4Mister_Muffin(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 1:46:19 PM
ssj5king posted...
Both. Bloodwings can switch between genders.

So if a male bloodwing mated with a female that changed genders during mating, would that make the male gay? (I know their extinct)
#5Digit4lc0pyPosted 10/7/2012 1:50:40 PM
R4NDOMGUY posted...

So yesterday people didn't believe they were even in game one except Bloodwing herself,, now we know the species morphology? BUUULLL-logna. Plus I'm almost positive mordecai says "Get 'em girl" in the first one too. When did they refer to her as male exactly?
#6NailbombPosted 10/7/2012 1:51:54 PM
Digit4lc0py posted...
R4NDOMGUY posted...

So yesterday people didn't believe they were even in game one except Bloodwing herself,, now we know the species morphology? BUUULLL-logna. Plus I'm almost positive mordecai says "Get 'em girl" in the first one too. When did they refer to her as male exactly?

This. Bloodwing is female.
---
I find it amusing that something a drunk person babbled at me is considered "common sense" by Dismind! - Brain Hammer
#7ssj5kingPosted 10/7/2012 1:55:58 PM
Digit4lc0py posted...
R4NDOMGUY posted...

BL1 zombie DLC proved that there are more Bloodwings and the 2nd games credits did too. Randy Pitchford is the one that said they can change genders and Mord always referred to Blood as a boy in BL1 then it changed to her/girl in BL2.
---
Xbox Live GT: Nnnking
#8Mister_Muffin(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 2:00:40 PM
ssj5king posted...
Digit4lc0py posted...
R4NDOMGUY posted...

BL1 zombie DLC proved that there are more Bloodwings and the 2nd games credits did too. Randy Pitchford is the one that said they can change genders and Mord always referred to Blood as a boy in BL1 then it changed to her/girl in BL2.

So Bloodwings an It?
#9Digit4lc0pyPosted 10/7/2012 2:04:24 PM
Yea I knew they were in the DLC, the wikia seems to support mordi's quotes saying Blood was a boy too, guess I wa mistaken. When did Pitchford announce the hermaphrodism? After BL2 was recorded and almost/was finished so he just ret-con'd to prevent them lookin like complete idiots right?
#10joejoePosted 10/7/2012 2:08:32 PM
Nailbomb posted...
Digit4lc0py posted...
R4NDOMGUY posted...

This. Bloodwing is female.

sometimes when you get kills with bloodwing in BL1 mordecai yells Good Boy!! but other than that they really don't say.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ , have accepted him as your lord and savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig
GO HURRICANES!!!!!