Best sniper legendary?

#1JanwayDaahlPosted 10/7/2012 4:54:42 PM
Topic title. Haven't finished the game yet, but I'm looking for a good sniper rifle considering the ones I have are bad.
#2fatclemenzaPosted 10/7/2012 4:55:28 PM
E-Tech snipers are rail-guns with no travel time, and usually outrageous power. Good luck finding one though.
---
People are strange, when you're a stranger,
Faces look ugly, when you're alone
#3KaItrakPosted 10/7/2012 4:56:02 PM
Skullmasher for shear damage
#4TornadofoxPosted 10/7/2012 5:11:24 PM
White Death. Its drum-fed 20+ rounds, almost no sway, very little recoil, mine gives 145% crit damage, and at a range the shot splits into 3 that each do full damage.
#5JanwayDaahl(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 5:33:35 PM
I went through the wildlife preserve to get to the motherrak, killed it, and exited. Only to find out I respawned all the way back at the start of the preserve. I am currently VERY pissed, and don't plan to try to get the skull
#6JanwayDaahl(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 5:34:10 PM
Tornadofox posted...
White Death. Its drum-fed 20+ rounds, almost no sway, very little recoil, mine gives 145% crit damage, and at a range the shot splits into 3 that each do full damage.

Where'd you get this from ? I don't see it listed on this site's legendary list http://orcz.com/Borderlands_2:_Legendary_Drop_Locations#Skullmasher
#7xTreefiddy350xPosted 10/7/2012 5:36:49 PM
JanwayDaahl posted...
Tornadofox posted...

Where'd you get this from ? I don't see it listed on this site's legendary list http://orcz.com/Borderlands_2:_Legendary_Drop_Locations#Skullmasher

You get it from a boss in the Dust. Gettle I believe.
#8JanwayDaahl(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 5:38:33 PM
xTreefiddy350x posted...
JanwayDaahl posted...
Tornadofox posted...

You get it from a boss in the Dust. Gettle I believe.

Any clue where in Dust he is? Or if he's part of a quest?
#9JanwayDaahl(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 5:46:00 PM
Gotta ask this too-- I found the place in the dust (it's from a low-level quest the good bad and mordecai).... but is there an easier place to kill them and respawn near them? I only respawn near ellie, and that's a good 10 mins to get to where they are
#10olmansilverpantPosted 10/7/2012 5:50:54 PM
JanwayDaahl posted...
Gotta ask this too-- I found the place in the dust (it's from a low-level quest the good bad and mordecai).... but is there an easier place to kill them and respawn near them? I only respawn near ellie, and that's a good 10 mins to get to where they are

i dont know what you're doing wrong but it should ,without a doubt, take less than 2 minutes to get there. get a car and head out of Ellie's and hug the right wall. once you get to the part with the next Catch-A-Ride theres a cliff you can jump on and youll come up to the back side of the church
---
Hulk using X-Factor is like Hulk smoking PCP. There is no stopping him after that.
XBL GT: LHR Kev Mac