Please help asap! (glitched)

#1DyinglegacyPosted 10/7/2012 5:44:26 PM
Was farming warrior trying to get impaler to drop and he dropped a slag conference call. I started using it to continue farming him and all of a sudden I get a slag Ba rank loop and now I have 50k Ba rank and no matter what I do anytime I use slag i get a rank up. I am using zero and each rank up also includes a gunzerker maliwan skin, so I have like two hundred duplicates of it in my inventory. What can I do to fix this? Please help.
---
PSN: KillingLegacy Gamertag: Killing Legacy
"Be polite to others, and do not act in a way that you would not act in person."
#2capnovanPosted 10/7/2012 5:45:19 PM
sell them
---
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM!
#3Dyinglegacy(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 5:51:28 PM
Is there a way to reverse this? Anytime I use slay I have a rank up loop. Like I cannot even attack an enemy who is slaged without having it rank up like 50 times.
---
"Be polite to others, and do not act in a way that you would not act in person."
#4Dyinglegacy(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 5:58:01 PM
Bump
---
#5Dyinglegacy(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 7:58:57 PM
Bump.
---
#6CloakedNubPosted 10/7/2012 8:04:29 PM
There's no way to get rid of it, currently. Once either Slag-Licked or Gunslinger glitch, they stay glitched.

I don't know if Gearbox can fix it or not. They haven't said yet.

The only workaround is not using Slag or Tediore weapon reloads for Gunslinger.
#7tvkillaPosted 10/7/2012 8:08:34 PM
CloakedNub posted...
There's no way to get rid of it, currently. Once either Slag-Licked or Gunslinger glitch, they stay glitched.

What is the gunslinger glitch?
#8CloakedNubPosted 10/7/2012 8:11:52 PM
tvkilla posted...
CloakedNub posted...

What is the gunslinger glitch?

It's the same principle as the Slag-licked glitch. Anytime you reload with a tediore weapon, and it does damage with the reload, it gives you the BA rank for the challenges.
#9Dyinglegacy(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 8:14:09 PM
Surely they can at least fix it to where we don't experience the loop anymore, right? I mean I understand if they cannot reverse it, but at least make it to where we can use slag again without fear of getting a million Ba rank in two seconds or having our inventory feel up with skins. Thoughts? Any chance of a future patch for this potentially game breaking bug?
---
#10tvkillaPosted 10/7/2012 8:18:15 PM
CloakedNub posted...

It's the same principle as the Slag-licked glitch. Anytime you reload with a tediore weapon, and it does damage with the reload, it gives you the BA rank for the challenges.

Ouch, that sounds very irritating. I feel for you TC. Hope they put in a fix for that