DLCs and leveling

#11AnaConda1114Posted 10/8/2012 3:12:28 AM
If they do increase the level cap, I hope they increase the levels of terra and vermivore as well, since it would kill the fun in fighting them if we were 10+ levels higher than them.

IIRC, BL 1 didn't have any replayable raid bosses until the DLCs came out, so there isn't a precident on how they'd handle it.
---
X-Box Live: Anaconda1114
#12bcon1208Posted 10/8/2012 5:10:48 AM
My two interests are in Zer0 (main) and Axton (secondary). I want to be able to max out two skill trees...think of the possibilities

Zer0: Death Bl0ssom, Many Must Fall, Death Mark, and Execute. Deception all day long!

Axton: Wow...any combination would be god-like...two turrets with double guns, rockets, and slag??? How about two nukes!?

I think by the time this all happens, the game will be old enough that this will enable players to enjoy it all over again. Awesome new combinations to play around with.
---
GT: lIl Nemesis lIl
"You can run, but you'll just die tired"
#13IronSasquatchPosted 10/8/2012 5:17:17 AM
IIRC, BL 1 didn't have any replayable raid bosses until the DLCs came out, so there isn't a precident on how they'd handle it.

When Crawmerax came out, he was level 64 (since the level cap was 61). Then when they raised the level cap pre-Claptrap, they raised his level respectively, up to 72. So it can be assumed they'll do the same with the other bosses.
---
Your body may be gone, I'm gonna carry you in in my head and in my heart, in my soul.