Zer0's legendary hunter mod kinda sucks for cunning builds......

#1SolRagnaVorraPosted 10/8/2012 2:03:32 AM
I mean maybe someone else out there likes this for cunning builds, but i for one find it pretty lacking......Unequaled proffessional seems like a better deal than the hunter mod.
#2RajaalPosted 10/8/2012 2:05:31 AM
personally i enjoy the easy 10% to health, but that's just me i use most of the ones they give.
#3Digit4lc0pyPosted 10/8/2012 2:06:36 AM
I go bloodied survivor mod with bonus to rising shot and the health regen for melee damage from bloodshed tree on my cunning Zer0,what's unequaled professional do?
#4SolRagnaVorra(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 2:07:31 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#5SolRagnaVorra(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 2:11:30 AM
Well what do you focus on with your build?

My build revolves around high fire rate and quick reloading and the reload time is almost identical compared to if i put the legendary mod on.

though yea i can see why the 10% health can be useful.

Here is my Unequaled Professional mod stats

reload speed 26%
Shield Capacity +6851

+5 Tw0 Fang
+3 Killer
+4 Ambush
#6calamityflarePosted 10/8/2012 4:06:46 AM
-_- It sucks for Bloodshed build too.....actually, with the exception of the Ninja mods, ALL his mods suck for Bloodshed. Why was there no mod with Rising shot, Iron hand, killing blow, and a melee damage increase? pfft.
---
---"That's odd, is my vassal talking back to me?" -Laharl, Disgaea anime
#7Digit4lc0pyPosted 10/8/2012 4:12:48 AM
calamityflare posted...
-_- It sucks for Bloodshed build too.....actually, with the exception of the Ninja mods, ALL his mods suck for Bloodshed. Why was there no mod with Rising shot, Iron hand, killing blow, and a melee damage increase? pfft.

Lol did all of you skip the survivor mods? Like 600 or 900 (can't remember) health buff, +270% health regen, +4 rising sh0t, +3 resurgence. Throw on a 45% melee or 33% cooldown relic and you're full on ninja.

This also eliminate the need for any sort of transfusion grenade if you used them before.
#8calamityflarePosted 10/8/2012 4:22:40 AM
^I've had a bunch of survivor mods, but considering the fact they give no boost to melee damage or Killing blow, I'm not that impressed. Also, did you just say 45% melee relic? Does that exist? The best melee relic I've found is a purple lv 50 from terra that gives melee and cooldown override +28%. I'm currently using that and a ninja mod with melee+46% with points in killing blow, resurgence, and backstab.
---
---"That's odd, is my vassal talking back to me?" -Laharl, Disgaea anime
#9Digit4lc0pyPosted 10/8/2012 4:29:45 AM
calamityflare posted...
^I've had a bunch of survivor mods, but considering the fact they give no boost to melee damage or Killing blow, I'm not that impressed. Also, did you just say 45% melee relic? Does that exist? The best melee relic I've found is a purple lv 50 from terra that gives melee and cooldown override +28%. I'm currently using that and a ninja mod with melee+46% with points in killing blow, resurgence, and backstab.

'Disturbed' mods give a killing bl0w bonus sometimes, I believe. And I'm almost positive I saw the 45 melee relic, it was definitely at -least- 35. It was from terra.
#10SolRagnaVorra(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 4:57:49 AM
legendary mods don't seem too legendary lol.