Zer0's legendary hunter mod kinda sucks for cunning builds......

#11hauntbotPosted 10/8/2012 5:13:02 AM
calamityflare posted...
^I've had a bunch of survivor mods, but considering the fact they give no boost to melee damage or Killing blow, I'm not that impressed. Also, did you just say 45% melee relic? Does that exist? The best melee relic I've found is a purple lv 50 from terra that gives melee and cooldown override +28%. I'm currently using that and a ninja mod with melee+46% with points in killing blow, resurgence, and backstab.

killing blow only affects things that are already almost dead. just stay in stealth with a maylay shield...you know, liek a ninja should.
---
HB: official trollschach of the relax boards
#12calamityflarePosted 10/8/2012 5:14:59 AM
http://www.bl2wiki.com/Class_mods

unfortunately not; only mod with killing blow is ninja. I'll have to keep my eye out for that relic though; if I can find one with 40% melee, that would help a bunch.
---
---"That's odd, is my vassal talking back to me?" -Laharl, Disgaea anime
#13calamityflarePosted 10/8/2012 5:40:02 AM
@hauntbot: killing blow is EXTREMELY useful for bosses, as it is capable of dealing damage in the millions when they get to ~20% of their health. Killing blow always saves my butt in difficult battles.
---
---"That's odd, is my vassal talking back to me?" -Laharl, Disgaea anime
#14infinitexxPosted 10/8/2012 5:44:31 AM
Digit4lc0py posted...
calamityflare posted...
^I've had a bunch of survivor mods, but considering the fact they give no boost to melee damage or Killing blow, I'm not that impressed. Also, did you just say 45% melee relic? Does that exist? The best melee relic I've found is a purple lv 50 from terra that gives melee and cooldown override +28%. I'm currently using that and a ninja mod with melee+46% with points in killing blow, resurgence, and backstab.

'Disturbed' mods give a killing bl0w bonus sometimes, I believe. And I'm almost positive I saw the 45 melee relic, it was definitely at -least- 35. It was from terra.

+30/30 on a level 50 purple is the best I've found, I duped it for a bunch of people and none I've seen have found a higher one.

Cooldown I know tops out at 35%, but it is a single stat relic, so it could very well be on a different scale.

I find it doubtful that 45% melee exists, that just seems too huge a leap.
---
Posted from my Xbox360 with 360FAQS v1.1
#15Skello1OPosted 10/8/2012 6:12:02 AM
My Shadow Stalker mod gives +6 to Rising Shot and +5 to Followthrough.

Imagine how fun that is :)
---
"As a human, I will seek companionship when alone, but desire solitude after I have found a companion!" -Mal
#16SolRagnaVorra(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 3:40:13 PM
so it's agreed that this mod sucks
#17XaelloxPosted 10/8/2012 10:04:28 PM
I cycle between Razored Stalker and Bloodied Survivor for the most part. I tried tinkering with a Cunning/Sniper build as opposed to the Kunai/Execute build I run to match the Terra mod, but couldn't really come up with anything good- cunning is (IMO) a close-medium range tree for the most part and its synergy with sniping isn't great.

Also, I play almost always with at least one friend, and we've found the ability to kill off high threat targets ASAP via killing blow/execute to be invaluable. Cunning/sniping might make soloing a bit easier (since I've found charging in on TVHM alone is pretty much suicide), but not as useful (or fun) as Cunning/bloodshed.

That may change depending on whatever Inconceivable gets changed to, but I wouldn't bet on it. So yeah, Slayer of Terramorphous kind of sucks on zer0.