The one and only thing that turned me off this game

#21RUNwhenCOPScomePosted 10/8/2012 3:34:41 AM
EvilAshTwin posted...
RUNwhenCOPScome posted...

Dude seriously just get good at the game. You and everyone else in this topic. And mind your grammar before you insult the "average intelligence" of this board, that's such a bad mechanic.

Wait are you seriously saying its OUR fault the game utilizes poorly implemented bullet/enemy AI mechanics? Seriously, your advice is simply "get good at the game"?

LOL k I'ma go slow. Explosive bullets travel slower than the other bullets. The TC and other posters have obviously noticed this... so adjust. Honestly I've not had a problem shooting things in this game, it seems like when I aim at it and shoot the bullets hit it. It's crazy ikr. Idk what people are talking about in this game, "enemy jitteryness"? Um, the enemies are so predictable. If you haven't noticed they seem to do a little dodge to the left or right the first time you line up a headshot on them, so just wait for that little dodge then adjust your aim. What's next are we gonna complain about Rakks?
---
CaffeineSnorters always Laylow12 then RUNwhenCOPScome - ssj954vegito
#22RUNwhenCOPScomePosted 10/8/2012 3:36:59 AM
Optional_Karl posted...
Xeno_Predator posted...
Nah, it wasn't a dart. It was a purple fire pistol. I'll play it some more to get a better handle on the game. It's just so different from what I'm used to on Borderlands 1 which I played a lot of. Game about guns -> make guns shoot slower while targtes move faster. Wut???

Dude seriously just get good at the game. You and everyone else in this topic. And mind your grammar before you insult the "average intelligence" of this board, that's such a bad mechanic.

I remember you...

Intelligence does not equate to grammar. Einstein was Dyslexic, but one of the best minds of our generation. i have revolutionised some of my company's business procedures, yet still struggle to spell immediate, and often forget my full stops. I have been known to use the incorrect 'To' or 'your' in places, also.

I'm guessing you work with "special needs" children? Also Einstein was a few generations removed from ours (unless you're 80).
---
#23Optional_KarlPosted 10/8/2012 3:40:40 AM
Optional_Karl posted...
Xeno_Predator posted...
Nah, it wasn't a dart. It was a purple fire pistol. I'll play it some more to get a better handle on the game. It's just so different from what I'm used to on Borderlands 1 which I played a lot of. Game about guns -> make guns shoot slower while targtes move faster. Wut???

I remember you...

Intelligence does not equate to grammar. Einstein was Dyslexic, but one of the best minds of our generation. i have revolutionised some of my company's business procedures, yet still struggle to spell immediate, and often forget my full stops. I have been known to use the incorrect 'To' or 'your' in places, also.

I'm guessing you work with "special needs" children? Also Einstein was a few generations removed from ours (unless you're 80).

What does generation have to do with intelligence? Voltaire, Newton, Beethoven, all phenomenal minds.

I like the fact you, in attempting to insult me, in fact insulted anyone with 'Special needs', as you put it. I'm not going to turn this into a brag post, i was just highlighting how intelligence does not always correlate with eloquence or syntax.

Come on, try harder. Make me work for this, please?
---
Formerly British tw8, not that you care.
#24Digit4lc0pyPosted 10/8/2012 3:43:06 AM
EvilAshTwin posted...

Wait are you seriously saying its OUR fault the game utilizes poorly implemented bullet/enemy AI mechanics? Seriously, your advice is simply "get good at the game"?

To clarify I did NOT mean to imply the AI was bad, just that it does make the slower bullets more challenging. Also nerfing elementL effects against things that aren't weak rather than -adding- a bonus to those that are is sad. Instead they do both and lightening goes from favorite element to least in one game.

AI is great though, sorry for being vague.
#25RUNwhenCOPScomePosted 10/8/2012 3:44:11 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#26RUNwhenCOPScomePosted 10/8/2012 3:46:34 AM
Digit4lc0py posted...
EvilAshTwin posted...

To clarify I did NOT mean to imply the AI was bad, just that it does make the slower bullets more challenging. Also nerfing elementL effects against things that aren't weak rather than -adding- a bonus to those that are is sad. Instead they do both and lightening goes from favorite element to least in one game.

The AI of the human enemies is terrible. They'll be behind cover then run into the open and sit there waiting to be shot in the face. Then after you kill that guy his buddy runs to the same spot where you just killed the last dude and then he sits there waiting to be shot in the face.
---
#27Digit4lc0pyPosted 10/8/2012 3:49:37 AM
Digit4lc0py posted...
EvilAshTwin posted...

The AI of the human enemies is terrible. They'll be behind cover then run into the open and sit there waiting to be shot in the face. Then after you kill that guy his buddy runs to the same spot where you just killed the last dude and then he sits there waiting to be shot in the face.

Okay so then it's not a problem hitting them, correct? We're arguing the same point here, did you forget the topics OP?
#28RUNwhenCOPScomePosted 10/8/2012 3:50:42 AM
Digit4lc0py posted...
Digit4lc0py posted...
EvilAshTwin posted...

Okay so then it's not a problem hitting them, correct? We're arguing the same point here, did you forget the topics OP?

Man I've been drinking, I don't bother with OPs. /nottryingtobecool
---
#29Optional_KarlPosted 10/8/2012 3:51:29 AM

Please, make me laugh, what is your idea of what a 'generation' is? Do we belong to the same generation as Newton? And I DID insult special needs. That %#&$ ain't natural and we need to reverse breed it back out of society. Hail Hitler. (and yes I know my kids will have special needs as irony is the law of the universe)

if you're going to troll, at least try and employ some of this 'Intelligence' malarky.

this sentence is atrocious, it should be two sentences, for starters:

Please, make me laugh, what is your idea of what a 'generation' is?

Please, don't make me laugh.

and either:

What is your idea of a generation

or

Do you know what a generation is?

Now give me something i can actually debate, rather than a poor 'Lol Nazis' comment.

:)
---
Formerly British tw8, not that you care.
#30KnifeboxingPosted 10/8/2012 3:54:42 AM
Please, make me laugh, what is your idea of what a 'generation' is? Do we belong to the same generation as Newton? And I DID insult special needs. That %#&$ ain't natural and we need to reverse breed it back out of society. Hail Hitler. (and yes I know my kids will have special needs as irony is the law of the universe)

"Reverse breed".

I see no degrees in your future.
---
GT: FlockOfChickens. Borderlands 2, Minecraft X360, and MW3 HC S&D and TDM. Also Viva Pinata, because I'm awesome.