Can someone give me Siren heads/skins and tell me how to dupe?

#1LordElohimPosted 10/8/2012 3:40:31 AM
Preferably in the next few hours...
---
GamerTag: Lord Elohim PS3 - LordElohim
3DS Friend Code - 0645-5840-7528 Name: Elohim
#2RUNwhenCOPScomePosted 10/8/2012 3:41:04 AM
This is going to be a good topic. *tracks topic*
---
CaffeineSnorters always Laylow12 then RUNwhenCOPScome - ssj954vegito
#3XydzPosted 10/8/2012 3:47:10 AM
RUNwhenCOPScome posted...
This is going to be a good topic. *tracks topic*

Agreed, Also oddball topic but your username us amazing
---
Pearl FC: 5070 4480 6046 \\\ Trainer Name: Matt //// White FC: 3782 9049 8826
XboxLive GT: Xydz Matt
#4LordElohim(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 3:55:21 AM
Just out of curiosity, what qualifies this as "an oddball topic?" I'm an off hours gamer, and now is when I am online. As for asking for stuff, I'm doing runs myself trying to get the random drop badass head, and it is just really boring. I would really like the heads, as I am a customizing type person, but doing head runs seems to rob this game of enjoyment, so I just want to have them, and hopefully learn how to give them to the people I play with.
---
GamerTag: Lord Elohim PS3 - LordElohim
3DS Friend Code - 0645-5840-7528 Name: Elohim
#5XydzPosted 10/8/2012 3:59:08 AM
I posted from my phone, sorry, as for Duping its not to hard to do, join a friends game, drop item/s, Dashboard before someone saves,

Alternatively you can do it split screen. But I'm not 100% sure on the method its similar though.
---
Pearl FC: 5070 4480 6046 \\\ Trainer Name: Matt //// White FC: 3782 9049 8826
XboxLive GT: Xydz Matt
#6DranaxscasPosted 10/8/2012 4:00:23 AM
LordElohim posted...
Just out of curiosity, what qualifies this as "an oddball topic?" I'm an off hours gamer, and now is when I am online. As for asking for stuff, I'm doing runs myself trying to get the random drop badass head, and it is just really boring. I would really like the heads, as I am a customizing type person, but doing head runs seems to rob this game of enjoyment, so I just want to have them, and hopefully learn how to give them to the people I play with.

If you want the heads, send me an invite. Preferably now. Because I just did way too much thinking and it's seriously bedtime lol. Won't be giving any skins though.

Duping is literally a case of making sure the game has saved with you holding the items in your inventory, dropping them on the floor (making sure no save is triggered during that process or after...), then dashboarding (after you dashboard and leave, the whole save thing doesn't matter).

..thats all there is to it.
---
GT: KuteKuddleyKiwi
#7MysticHomerPosted 10/8/2012 4:03:18 AM
Xydz posted...
I posted from my phone, sorry, as for Duping its not to hard to do, join a friends game, drop item/s, Dashboard before someone saves,

Alternatively you can do it split screen. But I'm not 100% sure on the method its similar though.

In split screen, you just have the player that you want to do the duping/dropping (i.e. the player that will dashboard) be the 'host' of the game by setting up a lobby. (Player 1)

Then you bring in a second character from another profile that you want to be 'receiving' the item. (Player 2)

Start the game up, and have Player 1 drop any items that you want to dupe, and Player 2 picks them all up. Now have Player 2 press the Start button, then B and it will ask if you want to Save & Leave Game. Go to Confirm/Yes, or whatever it asks you and press A.

This will make Player 2 only save and leave the game. Once he is out of the game, Player 1 hits the Guide button and goes to the dashboard. This will make it so the game does not save for him.

Not too tough, you will get the hang of it after a few of them :)
---
X360 GT: Mystic H
#8RUNwhenCOPScomePosted 10/8/2012 4:05:14 AM
LordElohim posted...

tl;dr? We all want some head.
---
#9DranaxscasPosted 10/8/2012 4:06:36 AM
Ya, sorry for like.. raining heads on you and all. I know you said Siren, but figured "hey, the other Vermi heads wouldnt be a bad idea" then it turned into "oh and Terra too!" then I just said screw it and dropped them all... :S
---
GT: KuteKuddleyKiwi
#10RUNwhenCOPScomePosted 10/8/2012 4:10:52 AM
Dranaxscas posted...
Ya, sorry for like.. raining heads on you and all. I know you said Siren, but figured "hey, the other Vermi heads wouldnt be a bad idea" then it turned into "oh and Terra too!" then I just said screw it and dropped them all... :S

MAKE IT RAIN!!11!!
---