The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Need some Eridium 2

#1OrgeLambartPosted 10/8/2012 4:15:27 AM
I made this topic about a week ago

Anyone farming the Warrior or Terramor wanna let me join in on their game so I can get Eridium,

Everyone knows the bank space and inventory space is limited, I wanted a character to hold the skins, heads and weapons, but need the Eridium

These characters I just want to hold the stuff, not to actually play as.

So anyone able to help out

I can dupe my inventory, and give you tons of heads and skins

WIll need a little over 100 to fully open up my inventory and bank.

Gamer tag is

Orge Lambart
#2JayGood259OzPosted 10/8/2012 4:18:48 AM
Can u give eridium away, I am maxed out.
#3OrgeLambart(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 4:27:29 AM
no you can't, you need to kill things that drop it,

Terra drops like 11 or more per run though
#4NomnautPosted 10/8/2012 5:29:42 AM
Dupe gold. Slots in Moxxxis.
---
PSN: dax552
XBLA: Dragon Hookers
#5OrgeLambart(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 5:45:20 AM
Hard to play slots when my inventory and bank are totally full
#6Robot_ZaextarPosted 10/8/2012 5:48:14 AM
Sure thing, I'll go grab my 360 and get to the Vault. I'll invite you once I'm there. No mic though, so I hope you don't mind that I won't be chatting~

My GT is Zaextar.
---
I do LP's! | http://www.youtube.com/user/R3dnax31a
:) - https://twitter.com/zaextar
#7bcon1208Posted 10/8/2012 6:00:47 AM
TC, why

do you type

this

?

It's really annoying FYI...not sure where you picked this up at but it's a horrible writing, texting, anything text-related habit.
---
GT: lIl Nemesis lIl
"You can run, but you'll just die tired"
#8OrgeLambart(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 6:09:48 AM(edited)
Because when I type in full sentences people tend to miss the important details, like be in sanctuary, or have your game set to invite only. Also other important details like what i'm looking for or what i'm offering or other important details.

I space out the lines so people can more easily read and understand what it is i'm saying and that way no misunderstandings can araise. It's easier that way, helps to avoid problems and still gets what I want to say out there.

Would you perfer a wall of text with no spaces or peroids all in caps? Also writing on an internet message board I have zero interest in being grammatically correct, nor do I care how well I spell.

I do appriciate the people who have helped or offered to help thanks alot. I really do appriciate it
#9bcon1208Posted 10/8/2012 7:03:35 AM
OrgeLambart posted...
Because when I type in full sentences people tend to miss the important details, like be in sanctuary, or have your game set to invite only. Also other important details like what i'm looking for or what i'm offering or other important details.

I space out the lines so people can more easily read and understand what it is i'm saying and that way no misunderstandings can araise. It's easier that way, helps to avoid problems and still gets what I want to say out there.

Would you perfer a wall of text with no spaces or peroids all in caps? Also writing on an internet message board I have zero interest in being grammatically correct, nor do I care how well I spell.

I do appriciate the people who have helped or offered to help thanks alot. I really do appriciate it

No see this post was great. It's spaced enough, you formed mini paragraphs. The OP was spaced after every line, that actually made it harder to comprehend. Just a brain thing.

I'm not one of "those" people who will point out that you missed a freakin apostrophe somewhere, or even correct spelling. Like you said, it's a message board. Just pointing out that the space every line thing is difficult to read.

Glad you got your help though! :)
---
GT: lIl Nemesis lIl
"You can run, but you'll just die tired"
#10BoxTheMuppetPosted 10/8/2012 7:09:04 AM
bcon1208 posted...
OrgeLambart posted...

No see this post was great. It's spaced enough, you formed mini paragraphs. The OP was spaced after every line, that actually made it harder to comprehend. Just a brain thing.

I'm not one of "those" people who will point out that you missed a freakin apostrophe somewhere, or even correct spelling. Like you said, it's a message board. Just pointing out that the space every line thing is difficult to read.

Glad you got your help though! :)

Your brain no work goods if spaces mess up you following.

Are you person that no follow if typo also?

Me understand just fine.
---
#1 at absolutely nothing!