so basically this community cant grasp "i'm the only one"

#101LordOfDonkeysPosted 10/8/2012 8:53:38 AM
namewitheld posted...
LordOfDonkeys posted...
namewitheld posted...
LordOfDonkeys posted...
CruorComa posted...
It's the journey not the destination.

This is the basic concept for any loot or heavy grind game. Without a destination, goal or purpose what's the point ?

And yes I suppose it's for the E-Peen, but really, who doesn't want something to be proud of in their hobby of choice.

You just said that it's not about the destination...and then completely countered that in your next sentence by saying without a goal or destination then it has no point.

How many fingers am I holding up? Do you know where you are? I think you might have a concussion.

What hes saying is that without a destination there is no journey.

You need a destination.

But the journey is more important.

In Blands 2 the destination is either a) LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT or b) the end of the game.

The journey is the gameplay.

A lot of people are bad at Blands so they skip the journey (gameplay) to their destination: LOOOOOOOOTS OMG LOOOTSSSSSSS

edit: disclaimer: re-reading what this guy said Im not SURE thats what he meant I just THINK it is.

You're attempting to defend stupid/miscommunicated logic with even worse logic.

Move along, please.

Sorry chap but Im not 'moving along' under the stern gaze of someone who doesnt understand the word logic. there is no such thing as good or bad logic (we are logic machines; everything we do is by definition logical). The phrase youre looking for is 'unreasonable'. And as a matter of fact what I said was fairly reasonable.

It's so hilarious how wrong you are, but I won't entertain ignorance any longer. I have to go to work.
---
With the advent of online games came the creation of the 10th level of Hell, reserved solely for tea-baggers.
#102namewitheldPosted 10/8/2012 9:06:21 AM(edited)
LordOfDonkeys posted...
It's so hilarious how wrong you are, but I won't entertain ignorance any longer. I have to go to work.

Nice to see another example of the ****y education system of well..every country on the planet bar Cuba play out again.

- You is SOOOO WRONG

- BUT IM NOT GONA PROVE IT (......)

- BYE!!!!!!! I GOT WORKS TO DO (lies make baby jesus cry).

Logic (from the Greek λογική logikē)[1] refers to both the study of modes of reasoning (which are valid and which are fallacious)[2] and the use of valid reasoning

OH MY DAYS!

edit: what that means is that logic refers to der brain make things...der thoughts. der distinction between correct/incorrect logic doesnt exist. The distinction is 'reasonable or unreasonable'. You dont say 'that logic is wrong' because that doesnt MAKE ANY SENSE.
#103Rasputin77Posted 10/8/2012 9:13:35 AM
RUNwhenCOPScome posted...
Look at me.

I type like this.

I skip a line between every sentence.

The "only using closing punctuation when it's a question mark" thing is a little strange too.
---
"Let's spend way more time talking about the 'trolls' than they spend posting." - GameFAQs logic
#104VegaB0ndPosted 10/8/2012 9:16:53 AM
The only things i have that are duped are 2 conference calls. But after doing about 20 hrs of farming, i felt entitled to them. I beat two playthroughs of the game and farmed for the item. But seriously, 20 HOURS?!? And all i got were two volcano snipers, an impaler shield, two e-tech weapons, and that stupid Flakker.

I feel justified.

If you disagree, well, i honestly don't care.

:)
---
GT: B0kk
ShrX - SharKrew - "We're not a clan, we're a family. No, seriously, we're related."
#105Synthetic_CKPosted 10/8/2012 9:23:25 AM
NinjaDeath911 posted...
So after ya'll suck all the fun out of this game, what's the next game all you trolls will ruin?

The game is about finding crazy loot, not having someone dupe it for you

That's like a waste of $60 bucks just to go god mode 3 weeks into the game coming out

I mean if you suck, I guess you need dupe weapons to survive.

I also space out my lines because I do not believe people should have to read one giant block of text

I had fun playing an online game this morning, so either you're wrong and there is still some fun to suck or the duping "problem" isn't as epidemic as you think.
---
LOL@console fanboys. Just because it's the only console YOU own doesn't mean the others suck. Great games on all systems. Get over yourself, shut up and play.
#106namewitheldPosted 10/8/2012 9:27:09 AM
Synthetic_CK posted...
NinjaDeath911 posted...
So after ya'll suck all the fun out of this game, what's the next game all you trolls will ruin?

That's like a waste of $60 bucks just to go god mode 3 weeks into the game coming out

I also space out my lines because I do not believe people should have to read one giant block of text

I had fun playing an online game this morning, so either you're wrong and there is still some fun to suck or the duping "problem" isn't as epidemic as you think.

For now the online is bearable.

Simply because the drip-feed effect of dupes will take a month or so to proliferate.

I should point out Im not making this up, this is EXACTLY what happened in Blands the first.

By the end of this month the random co-op will be ruined.
#107Synthetic_CKPosted 10/8/2012 9:35:32 AM
namewitheld posted...
Synthetic_CK posted...
NinjaDeath911 posted...

For now the online is bearable.

Simply because the drip-feed effect of dupes will take a month or so to proliferate.

I should point out Im not making this up, this is EXACTLY what happened in Blands the first.

By the end of this month the random co-op will be ruined.

Random pickup groups are junk with or without duping. An a-hole is an A-hole is an A-hole. If duping did not exist, the argument would move to some other arbitrary thing like who should be allowed to pick up your loot. I'd be more worried about modded items than duped ones.
---
LOL@console fanboys. Just because it's the only console YOU own doesn't mean the others suck. Great games on all systems. Get over yourself, shut up and play.
#108namewitheldPosted 10/8/2012 9:47:59 AM(edited)
Synthetic_CK posted...
snip

The difference between a ineffective/selfish player and someone using a duplicated + unbalanced (or worse modded) piece of gear is pretty large.

One increases the challenge you face, the other removes all challenge and forces you to watch as ALL the game(gunplay) mechanics are subverted

Different is different.

And trust me Im more worried about the modded **** that is already proliferating, Gearbox just got the drop on me and put an item into the games rotation that extends to the more casual gamer the opportunity to **** up the co-op EVEN QUICKER. Because Gearbox are a super cool like that....

edit: let there be no doubt that Gearbox intentionally made the BEE's amp damage boost DISPROPORTIONATE to everything else in the game so that the playerbase would obsess over getting one. They know VERY well what their community is like.

editedit: the loot system is a disgrace and should never have happened. Instance looting is EASY to do..but that would require back end support from gearbox..which is not something they do...because they dont really give a **** about the playerbase (no empathy, they seem to almost actively dislike the community).
#109PanopictonguyPosted 10/8/2012 9:43:30 AM
Black_Cheese posted...
AnaConda1114 posted...
E.G.D. man...

Entitled Gamer Disorder

they want whatever they want, with as much work as they deem they should put in, and screw you if you tell them they can't have it. Certain guns are supposed to be very rare and take time to get? Well, forget that, those with EGD determine for themselves the proper effort require for the reward. I mean, who has time to farm a boss for an hour when you could spend that hour searching on message boards and requesting rare loot.

Don't fret too much though, they'll all be bored of the game within another few weeks and they'll be on to cheating in another game to get their kicks. Besides, most dupers, etc. are young kids and teenagers who find it cool they can get rare loot so easy, so don't be too hard on them.

Must be fun making baseless assumptions.

Most people I know that were constantly duping have stopped playing already and moved onto MoH Beta.
---
Castlevania Lords Of Lycans And Trolls
#110TheRedOnionPosted 10/8/2012 9:47:20 AM
RUNwhenCOPScome posted...
Look at me.

I type like this.

I skip a line between every sentence.