so basically this community cant grasp "i'm the only one"

#21lewwdawgPosted 10/8/2012 5:23:01 AM
For it to be a haiku, doesn't it have to be about nature.
---
"The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time." Bertrand Russel
#22RUNwhenCOPScomePosted 10/8/2012 5:24:26 AM
lewwdawg posted...

Nature is relative. Ye, I do philosophy too.
---
CaffeineSnorters always Laylow12 then RUNwhenCOPScome - ssj954vegito
#23PathlessBulletPosted 10/8/2012 5:25:27 AM
ITT: Casuals
---
ADD, no. Where is the thread for Fallout OCD players?
"We have to keep it on page 3 or it freaks out."
#24infinitexxPosted 10/8/2012 5:29:43 AM
lewwdawg posted...

The definition has been relaxed to simply 5-7-5 syllables, at least in English. The rules are more complicated in Japanese, where its counting on (which don't always equate to syllables), it has to be nature related, and has to have two concepts intersecting. Ours are easier.
---
Posted from my Xbox360 with 360FAQS v1.1
#25dot_hack_pavesPosted 10/8/2012 5:31:07 AM
Yes let the hate flow through you. Let me taste your delicious tears you buttmad anti dupers. If anyone wants any legendaries duped, my gamer tag is in my sig :)
---
GT - paves911
#26Big_Ed_MustaphaPosted 10/8/2012 5:32:31 AM
http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm303/Hunter_Rose/huh_zps270ecbe5.jpg
---
King of the evil/normal monkeys who are now mostly normal but flesh eating while frowned upon is not entirely rare
#27CruorComaPosted 10/8/2012 5:33:04 AM
Meh, frankly I agree with TC and haven't played in days. The fact the larger portion of the community can't even grasp the basic fundemental concept of a loot based game has unfortunately killed it for me. Not hating, it's just I don't see the point in grinding for rare items that the community renders common.
---
If you have a problem with potheads, throw your computer out the window right now. Why should you be able leach off the creativity of those you condemn?
#28KagoJunichiroPosted 10/8/2012 5:34:59 AM
dot_hack_paves posted...
Yes let the hate flow through you. Let me taste your delicious tears you buttmad anti dupers. If anyone wants any legendaries duped, my gamer tag is in my sig :)

Can I get in on some please? I'm looking for a level 50 Madhous! and Shredifier.
---
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: Kago Junichiro
PlayStation Network ID: ArmoredAce
#29dot_hack_pavesPosted 10/8/2012 5:37:12 AM
KagoJunichiro posted...
dot_hack_paves posted...

Can I get in on some please? I'm looking for a level 50 Madhous! and Shredifier.

Definitely have a madhouse and I should have a shredifier. I'm about to pop into the shower real quick because this topic has got me feeling dirty. Send me an invite in like 15 minutes and I can dupe for you if you want
---
GT - paves911
#30LordOfDonkeysPosted 10/8/2012 5:37:39 AM
So you're...against...sharing?

I mean that's pretty much all I'm getting from this. Sorry bud, but there's only so many unique items in this game, or any game. So, in vain, you're clinging onto something that never existed in the first place. The community has adopted the attitude to share what they find so everyone, even those who DON'T have the time or interest to farm a boss or enemy for a drop can enjoy the items. If this honestly affects you that much I advise you to rethink your priorities.

"You are not a unique snowflake"
---
With the advent of online games came the creation of the 10th level of Hell, reserved solely for tea-baggers.