Red flavor text thread

#1MasterWankyPosted 10/8/2012 5:37:36 AM
So I was thinking, why dont we have a thread that describes the red flavor text on all the guns. Ill post what I know so far and then people keep posting about different guns

Madhouse - bullets act like serpens from borderlands 1 (they make a sort of + sign when fired full auto)

Veruc - Fires 3 bulelts at once in a horizontal line. When zoomed in it fires 5 bullets in a horizontal spread.

Hammer buster -

Kerblaster - Shoots gyro jet which explodes into mini grenades.

Shredifier - Very fast fire rate (im not too sure about this one)

Gub -

Hornet - 5 round burst when aimed down sights, very fast fire rate for burst.

Maggie - Acts like a shotgun, its a revolver that shoots 5 pellets at once.

Thunderball fists - fires a shock bullet that then expands and shoots up into the air on impact then crashes into the ground and explodes into shock.

Gunerang - (not 100% sure) thrown like a grenade when reloaded, and acts like a boomerang.

Harold -

Infinity - infinite ammo

logans gun -

Badaboom - fires 6 rockets at once, only consumes one rocket ammo.

pyrophobia -

Norfleet - fires 3 "energy balls" in a horizontal scatter, which go through enemies and deal massive damage to any they pass through. (Pretty sure this is what it does)

Bunny - Reloads like a grenade but it sticks near the ground and hops like a bunny.

Nukem - Fires a lobbed rocket (some versions are straight shooting) that blows up into a nuke.

mongol -

conference call - fires some buckshot that then fires horizontally and goes through enemies (this is basically what it does, not 100% accurate in this description)

Striker -

Deliverance - reloads like a grenade but is not affected by gravity, homes into enemies and shoots while going to them.

Flakker - when fired it makes an Anti Air Gun effect, aka a flak explosion.

Sledges shotgun - fires twice in rapid succession, very strong

Pitchfork - fires 5 bullets in a horizontal line, burst when zoomed

invader -

skullmasher - like a shotgun with very little spread, fires 5 pellets at once, consumes one sniper bullet.

volcano -

lyudmila/white death - full auto very powerful. (Not too sure about this one)

longbow - fires minecraft arrows, has no scope

Slagga -

emperor - 5 round burst when zoomed, very strong

The "Female Dog" (its not called that, it begins with a B) - fire to increase accuracy, gets to max accuracy after 4 shots, So its basically REALLY accurate

Hellfire - very high fire damage

baby maker - reloads like a grenade, blows up into two mini smgs.

I dont have a list of the non legendaries with red text, so leave some posts about them

Shields were left out because i dont have list of them or grenades.
---
Gt is Master W@nky (replace @ with a)
#2SelectGenderPosted 10/8/2012 5:38:57 AM
There's always the wiki :3

http://www.bl2wiki.com/Red_Text
---
Scumbag brain
#3zephrylPosted 10/8/2012 5:39:22 AM
The entire list is on the Wiki now, so this thread's a little late XD
---
Pokemon Black FC : 2279 6761 4204
http://goo.gl/CFfOU - My RNGed Pokemon list ||| Pawn Shop Jobs completed { 8 }, Topics { 5 }
#4RUNwhenCOPScomePosted 10/8/2012 5:40:13 AM
Why

is

everybody

typing

this?
---
CaffeineSnorters always Laylow12 then RUNwhenCOPScome - ssj954vegito
#5MasterWanky(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 5:41:23 AM
zephryl posted...

BALLS. I seriously didnt know that. WELL, there goes 20 minutes of my life.
---
Gt is Master W@nky (replace @ with a)
#6KagoJunichiroPosted 10/8/2012 5:43:14 AM
RUNwhenCOPScome posted...
Why

is

everybody

typing

this?

It's really getting to you now, isn't it? lol
---
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: Kago Junichiro
PlayStation Network ID: ArmoredAce
#7SelectGenderPosted 10/8/2012 5:47:26 AM
MasterWanky posted...
zephryl posted...

BALLS. I seriously didnt know that. WELL, there goes 20 minutes of my life.

Well, you could just create a mini faq and submit it. That way it's not all wasted and helps people who don't know about the wiki.

Also your username flags a post warning lol.
---
Scumbag brain
#8PhilOnDezPosted 10/8/2012 6:27:18 AM
I read through that wiki page and noticed a few errors on it, the biggest one was on the hellfire. It said that it had a very high ignite chance, but I'm pretty sure what it does is reduced bullet damage in exchange for a stacking DoT at the standard proc rate.
---
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there
#9Dark_Lord_DarekPosted 10/8/2012 6:30:26 AM
RUNwhenCOPScome posted...
Why

is

everybody

typing

this?

Well to be fair it at least made sense in this topic. It made things easier to read. The other guy was just doing it to piss you off.
---
GT: xCRISSGASMx
Besides, Ghost already has another drawback: It's hard to miss a running fuzzy man. - Libra_137
#10AceDiamondEXPosted 10/8/2012 6:30:34 AM
PhilOnDez posted...
I read through that wiki page and noticed a few errors on it, the biggest one was on the hellfire. It said that it had a very high ignite chance, but I'm pretty sure what it does is reduced bullet damage in exchange for a stacking DoT at the standard proc rate.

It has a 100% chance to ignite and cause burn damage.
---
Guy-"I get ALL my info from Gamefaqs!" Me- "That's pry why you're always wrong."