Don't play a gunzerker as your first character.

#1davinthegreat98Posted 10/8/2012 10:00:29 AM
It will ruin you for every other class. gunzerkers have infinite ammo, they never die, and they are overall overpowered. i can't see how you can use ANY other class. (if you played gunzerker first) they can actually die sometimes AND you have to use cover! and that's just on normal mode! the other classes cannot match gunzerkers in any way, which saddens me because now i can't do anything until the DLC comes out.

so who else is excited for the mechromancer?
---
Not changing this sig until i fix my time machine.
Finished on 8/26/2012
#2The_HeapPosted 10/8/2012 10:02:52 AM
what build are you using?
---
ioioioioioio man
The Heap is short for heap of BS ~Slyfox729
#3_Walcott_Posted 10/8/2012 10:02:59 AM
You have fallen into the trap of thinking that early level characters are not as good as a fully specced out level 50 character.
---
I am the God of Speed!
http://puu.sh/CtXa.jpg
#4DARKTRINITYxxPosted 10/8/2012 10:03:33 AM
Maya and mechromancer are the only classes im playing. Dont play male unless no choice.
---
360 GT : DTxx : PAWN : DAxx : PLAYING : DRAGONS DOGMA, RISEN 2, SKYRIM, DAWNGUARD/HEARTHFIRE DLC, BORDERLANDS 2, DARKSIDERS II, SLEEPING DOGS.
#5cjjohnstonPosted 10/8/2012 10:04:21 AM
Really? I say don't play a commando first cause the turret spoiled me.
#6AceDiamondEXPosted 10/8/2012 10:06:12 AM
"My opinion means the most and nothing anybody says will change it blah blah blah." I have played every character and enjoyed them equally. The Zerker is suppose to be powerful. That's kinda, you know, his thing.
---
Guy-"I get ALL my info from Gamefaqs!" Me- "That's pry why you're always wrong."
#7YiddosRulePosted 10/8/2012 10:07:10 AM
Funny thing is I was thinking the same after getting Maya to lvl 50. Tried the others a fair bit but they don't have the cc that she does. Plus, she can fight in so many different ways and is good at all those different ways too. It all comes down to what you are comfortable with and enjoy.
---
XBLGT : FunkNflex
#8Hollow_Point_MKPosted 10/8/2012 10:09:59 AM
davinthegreat98 posted...
It will ruin you for every other class. gunzerkers have infinite ammo, they never die, and they are overall overpowered. i can't see how you can use ANY other class. (if you played gunzerker first) they can actually die sometimes AND you have to use cover! and that's just on normal mode! the other classes cannot match gunzerkers in any way, which saddens me because now i can't do anything until the DLC comes out.

so who else is excited for the mechromancer?

yea i was starting to get pissed playing Maya. WHY AM I RELOADING EVERY 3 SECONDS!?!? then i realize that without my Sal buffs the gun im using does actually use up a clip in about 3 seconds.
---
Many men live for the present. Great men die for the future.
#9GOZYTPosted 10/8/2012 10:15:31 AM
No Thanks, If i wanted to play COD Mode i would play COD. . .

Here is my preference from most fun/interesting to least:

Zero
Maya
Axton
Butt Stallion

Sal. . .
---
PSN:GOZYT
#10Hollow_Point_MKPosted 10/8/2012 10:28:33 AM
GOZYT posted...
No Thanks, If i wanted to play COD Mode i would play COD. . .

Here is my preference from most fun/interesting to least:

Zero
Maya
Axton
Butt Stallion

Sal. . .

playing Sal is nothing like CoD. hes not just about running and gunning ( i mean he is but theres more to it then that). trying to keep gunzerker up. abusing auto-loader so you never reload. mix and match elements. your basically the point man. your the class right up front causing as much mayhem as midgetly possible. when in a group the gunzerker almost always dictates the course of battle while others support his actions. hes like a tiny freight train and with the right setup even getting downed doesnt slow his roll.

or maybe thats just how i play him.

and cmon. if you havnt at least thought about how awesome it would be to dual-wield rocket launchers then you arnt a true borderlands fan.
---
Many men live for the present. Great men die for the future.