Mechromancer(Gaige) Skill Tree Available

#81ICEman MorgsPosted 10/8/2012 3:53:53 PM
I'm surprised no one pointed out the Sealab 2021 reference:

"Strength of Five Gorillas"!

Oh, and the Unreal Tournament reference in "One Two Boom" - a skill which basically works like the Shock Rifle, with the flavor text "100% more Multi Kill"
---
ICEman Morgs' Ignore list: Making GameFAQs a better place.
GT: Morgneto
#82PhilOnDezPosted 10/8/2012 3:54:33 PM
the_rowan posted...
Jeez.

Fancy Mathematics, 20% Cooler, The Stare, and Evil Enchantress are all blantant, pretty much inarguable references to MLP (first three are HUGE fandom memes and the last is a song), and Buck Up, Potent as a Pony, Make it Sparkle, and Discord (name of a villain) are also potentially nods to MLP with varying levels of probability. I'm not counting Best Friends Forever even though that's part of a song title too, since it's hardly specific to the show, and no, Sharing is Caring is not related to it in any way.

Was not expecting this to be honest.

For maximum pony just needs a Volcano and a Bunny.

Also this http://applejack.ponychan.net/chan/files/src/134829737529.jpg
---
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there
#83Masemune_100Posted 10/8/2012 4:01:46 PM(edited)
Okay, here's how I'm building Gaige.

BFF- 0 points

Little Big Trouble - 26 points
5/5 More Pep
4/5 Shock Storm
5/5 Evil Enchantress
4/5 Electrical Burn
1/1 Shock and AAAGGGHHHH!
5/5 Wires Don't Talk
1/1 Make It Sparkle

Ordered Chaos - 19 Points
4/4 Smaller. Lighter. Faster
1/1 Anarchy
4/5 Preshrunk Cyberpunk
1/1 Blood Soaked Shields
4/5 Typecast Iconoclast
1/1 Discord
1/1 Rational Anarchist
3/5 Death From Above

I kust built it to make Gaige great, since I didn't want to pick many of the Deathtrap specific game changers because we don't know how good they're going to be, and speculating on Gaige is easier since we have numbers for the most part. So far my favorite thing about her is the awesome synergy between her trees. I really want to see some of her class mods.
---
Who is the Milkman?
#84Neku_SanadaPosted 10/8/2012 3:57:34 PM
I'm looking forward to seeing what her class mods can do
---
Ohhhh... This isn't where I parked my car...
#85Evil_SquidwardPosted 10/8/2012 3:57:51 PM
Didn't expect all of the Pony references, but that's pretty awesome.

Definitely a few bronies on the Gearbox team.

Mechromancer looks sweet, can't wait to try her out! After my Salvador loses his shiny-ness, that is.
---
Gamertag: Marshalldilpkle -------- http://z-man-ga.deviantart.com/
http://samgreenmedia.com/zombie-dance.gif
#86KLOUDrocksPosted 10/8/2012 4:03:46 PM
SolRagnaVorra posted...
def going ordered chaos primary.

how do you save skill builds on this thing?

I just take a screenshot (Alt+PrtScn to just grab the image of the browser) and then paste it into Paint. Sure, you can't look over the details of the skills, but it at least reminds you of the skills you chose.
#87AarksharkPosted 10/8/2012 4:10:01 PM
I kinda just want to max out everything in LBT. The only thing I might avoid is Interspersed Outburst, if it takes to long to stack up.
---
Gamertag/PSN ID/Steam: Navllyk
Common sense is actually ultra rare and must be bought from premium spectre packs to have a chance of obtaining it. -Cicero.me-
#88Gen2000Posted 10/8/2012 4:30:26 PM
Ordered Chaos is either gonna be super great or a complete bust when used in actual practice.

I expect a lot of BFF/LBT mix builds until OC catches on otherwise.
---
The Storm Is About To Rage.....
#89monsterlord-18Posted 10/8/2012 4:39:21 PM
20% Cooler? Buck Up? Sharing is Caring? Evil Enchantress? Potent as a Pony? Make it Sparkle? Discord?

these sound a lot like references to My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.
#90Masemune_100Posted 10/8/2012 4:40:57 PM
The thing about OC is that even if you don't like the Anarchy mechanic, Discord is really damn good. You pretty much still get to reload normally and you get a nice DPS boost and health regen. The only real problem is that you would have to waste three points to get to Discord if you wanted it. But the way I have it set up is (hopefully) going to take advantage of all of it.
---
Who is the Milkman?