The nerdy guy who gives away guns in sanctuary?

#412sips1ripPosted 10/8/2012 8:50:19 PM
Unpure_Euphoria posted...
as for the other Guy who said something about knocked up my high school gf as a matter of fact no i didn't she finished high school and college as i got my GED where are you probably 16 in the 9th grade still living with mommy and daddy and has never worked a day in your life

Is living with your parents at 16 not normal?

yes but my point was they are the ones paying bills not him/her
---
Nobody calls me bub anymore & Omega red is a bed wetter-Deadpool to Wolverine
#42DranaxscasPosted 10/8/2012 8:52:25 PM
2sips1rip posted...
allhailbender posted...
2sips1rip posted...
I'm not a troll to say the least and stay at him cancer survivor dad doesn't count as self employed and why should i respect him now that he's dead when he was a D-bag in real life

Whether you knew him or not, the guy has passed on. What's the point in making fun of someone who's dead, aside from making yourself look a bit insensitive?

yes i am insensitive what's your point the ONLY people i care for is my mother brother sister wife and daughter everyone else can go do something to themselves not gonna say it so i don't get banned but you get the point. as for the other Guy who said something about knocked up my high school gf as a matter of fact no i didn't she finished high school and college as i got my GED where are you probably 16 in the 9th grade still living with mommy and daddy and has never worked a day in your life i had to take on the role of man of the house at 16 still living with my mom but she couldn't pay bills on her own so i dropped out of school and got a job so don't think you know someone just from what you see and read kiddo

Shut up.
---
GT: KuteKuddleyKiwi
#432sips1ripPosted 10/8/2012 8:58:49 PM
wow best you can come up with Michael is coming up with more than shut up to me right now and all he's doing is laying in the ground
---
Nobody calls me bub anymore & Omega red is a bed wetter-Deadpool to Wolverine
#44fallangePosted 10/8/2012 8:59:36 PM
2sips1rip posted...
allhailbender posted...
2sips1rip posted...
I'm not a troll to say the least and stay at him cancer survivor dad doesn't count as self employed and why should i respect him now that he's dead when he was a D-bag in real life

Whether you knew him or not, the guy has passed on. What's the point in making fun of someone who's dead, aside from making yourself look a bit insensitive?

yes i am insensitive what's your point the ONLY people i care for is my mother brother sister wife and daughter everyone else can go do something to themselves not gonna say it so i don't get banned but you get the point. as for the other Guy who said something about knocked up my high school gf as a matter of fact no i didn't she finished high school and college as i got my GED where are you probably 16 in the 9th grade still living with mommy and daddy and has never worked a day in your life i had to take on the role of man of the house at 16 still living with my mom but she couldn't pay bills on her own so i dropped out of school and got a job so don't think you know someone just from what you see and read kiddo

Are we supposed to feel bad for you? Serious question. It's really hard to understand when 300 words are being divided by just one period.
---
have you heard the news?
the dogs are dead!
#45DranaxscasPosted 10/8/2012 9:02:17 PM
2sips1rip posted...
wow best you can come up with Michael is coming up with more than shut up to me right now and all he's doing is laying in the ground

I eagerly await for you to be euthanized. Also, your internet badass routine sucks. Kick it up a notch.
---
GT: KuteKuddleyKiwi
#46UberFrickenWootPosted 10/8/2012 9:03:41 PM
Yeah I'm totally 16 and live with mommy and daddy. <sarcasm>

I actually live with my gf in a house that I own. I went into the military because school just wasn't for me. Sorry your mom couldn't pay bills because she had to feed your fat ass.

I wish I would've known her back when you were 16. That way i could have given her advice on how it's never too late to abort. Just take you outside lay your head on a curb and stomp.

She would get over it quick I'm sure. plus she would get a free place to live and free food in jail. Probably would be better than dealing with you.
---
GT> TensaZangetsu33
#47NailbombPosted 10/8/2012 9:05:52 PM
Seriously? How are all of you even falling for this troll's BS right now? Is this your first month on the internet or something?
---
I find it amusing that something a drunk person babbled at me is considered "common sense" by Dismind! - Brain Hammer
#48Dark_Lord_DarekPosted 10/8/2012 9:06:39 PM
Nailbomb posted...
Seriously? How are all of you even falling for this troll's BS right now? Is this your first month on the internet or something?

---
GT: xCRISSGASMx
Besides, Ghost already has another drawback: It's hard to miss a running fuzzy man. - Libra_137
#49DranaxscasPosted 10/8/2012 9:06:39 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#50NailbombPosted 10/8/2012 9:11:42 PM
Dranaxscas posted...
Nailbomb posted...

If I was falling for it I'd be participating in the various pissing contests going on in this thread right now.

MY DICK'S BIGGER THAN YOURS!

NO MY DICK'S BIGGER CUZ OF THIS

NOPE MINE'S BIGGER

That's mostly what I'm reading right now and it's kinda funny.

Wait... you've got a dick? The voice threw me off, but you are on the internet after all, so I guess I should have seen that one coming.

Also, I'm pretty sure Troll McPoster would just say his dick is bigger than Matthew's.
---
I find it amusing that something a drunk person babbled at me is considered "common sense" by Dismind! - Brain Hammer