Gaige + Scooter = Profit????

#41Carbuncle009Posted 10/9/2012 11:07:22 AM
http://www.somethingrelatedtothistopic.com/post/topic/

Information about said URL and how it is related.
---
Can I put my Onix in your Cloyster? Yes: 3 No: 2 Maybe: 2
Official 3DS Member of the MM Breeding Clan. Current MM: DW Eevee (PM Me to trade!)
#42CinderDragon77Posted 10/9/2012 11:09:13 AM
Generic post saying that we're on our way to 500.
---
TrendyEnt=UberEnt= Q_Q What are consoles?
#43Villain_S_FiendPosted 10/9/2012 11:09:22 AM
Guillermo55 posted...
widy retordt

Post that seeks to crush any sense of satisfaction you took from your post by focusing on your poor spelling/grammar.
---
No man is pudding.
#44PheemPosted 10/9/2012 11:12:05 AM(edited)
Post that is meant for a different board.

EDIT: Oops guys, wrong board.

---
GW2: Tannith - Henge of Denravi
#45Joe_CobbsPosted 10/9/2012 11:11:44 AM
Villain_S_Fiend posted...
Guillermo55 posted...
widy retordt

Post that seeks to crush any sense of satisfaction you took from your post by focusing on your poor spelling/grammar.

Calls you a grammar Nazi troll.
#46CheeseSprayPosted 10/9/2012 11:12:17 AM
Villain_S_Fiend posted...
Guillermo55 posted...
widy retordt

Post outlining the fact that you are a grammar Nazi and should get a life, even though your life is probably 10 times better than mine for knowing the conventions of proper grammar and spelling.
---
XBL: Cheesiespray
#47gOwCoD4Posted 10/9/2012 11:12:35 AM
Completely unrelated post on how a different game on a different console is so much better.
---
People really need to stop complaining about the inclusion of online passes...
#48KiThirstyPosted 10/9/2012 11:22:08 AM
Fallacy filled wall of text arguing against something that no one in the thread actually said.
Wall of text. Wall of text. Wall of text. Wall of text. Wall of text. Wall of text.
Wall of text. Wall of text. Wall of text. Wall of text. Wall of text. Wall of text.
#49Red01MustangGTPosted 10/9/2012 11:24:00 AM
KiThirsty posted...
Wall of text.

tl;dr
---
Thermaltake Mozart TX | Corsair 1200W | AMD FX 8150 | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX | 16GB DDR3 | VisionTek 4870 | WD 640GB HDD X3 | Win 7
#50Carbuncle009Posted 10/9/2012 11:26:31 AM(edited)
Angry Rant at how Gearbox is servicing to bronies with the DLC and how the game is bad now.
RANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANT

EDIT: Grammar fixed to avoid nazis of grammar.
---
Can I put my Onix in your Cloyster? Yes: 3 No: 2 Maybe: 2
Official 3DS Member of the MM Breeding Clan. Current MM: DW Eevee (PM Me to trade!)