Gaige + Scooter = Profit????

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Gaige + Scooter = Profit????
3 years ago#441
Post :) that ^_^ nobody >=( takes :3 seriously :,( because O_o it :O contains '-' too :/ many O_Q emotes T_T
3 years ago#442
post stating my confusion
---
GT:The 17th Bronco | iMaple
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdAIt4MgnHc
3 years ago#443
Stating to post in epic thread to be cool

Also, awesome :)
---
ULCE #: 12.834
3 years ago#444
Post stating that this topic will reach 500
---
Why do people run from me?
3 years ago#445
Chaosoldier1986 posted...
Topic

Agreed.
3 years ago#446
[Deleted message, thus implying the poster is a troll]
---
King of the evil/normal monkeys who are now mostly normal but flesh eating while frowned upon is not entirely rare
3 years ago#447
Wants to be part of a trend
3 years ago#448
I still don't even understand what the original intent of this topic was. Was it wordplay? Does the TC believe that Gaige's Cooter would result in a profit? Do they expect the child of Gaige and Scooter to rake in millions? Does the TC simply imply that, by utilizing their mechanical skills, both Gaige and Scooter could run a shop that would make them instantly rich?

I'm so lost...
3 years ago#449
Sarcastic response filled with douchebaggery To above poster.
---
~Alexus~
3 years ago#450
Post stating how the mods are secretly enjoying the topic.
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Gaige + Scooter = Profit????

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived