Can't find The Mechromancer in Character Select.

#1jtt90Posted 10/9/2012 11:45:35 AM
So, after searching here and at the GBX forums I haven't found a solution to my problem. I downloaded the Mechromancer DLC from Xbox Live. No problem. Did the little install thing where it returned to the title screen. Hit "Y" to pick a new character. No Mechromancer. Started a new game, skipped the intro, got to the part where you choose your class. No Mechromancer. Switched storage devices. No Mechromancer. Restarted my system. No Mechromancer. Cleared my cache. No Mechromancer. Checked the download in my system storage settings. It's there. But no Mechromancer. Redownloaded the DLC. No Mechromancer.

Kinda bummed out. Anybody else having this problem or have a solution?
---
All it takes for evil to triumph is for good men to sit and do nothing.
#2gOwCoD4Posted 10/9/2012 11:46:37 AM
All I can say is to try and reinstall the content (delete from the hard drive then reinstall)

And if that doesn't work, clear your cache http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/settings-and-initial-setup/clear-system-cache
---
People really need to stop complaining about the inclusion of online passes...
#3jtt90(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2012 12:02:18 PM
Completely uninstalled the DLC. Deleted it from my HDD and redownloaded and installed. No joy. No bueno. No Mechromancer.
---
#4MGunzCPosted 10/9/2012 12:06:14 PM
Did U download the update?
#5im_a_double_xlPosted 10/9/2012 12:06:23 PM
Did you download the premiere pass? I did that and then had to download the Mechro. For me they were 2 separate add ons.
#6HykCraftPosted 10/9/2012 12:38:28 PM
Yeah. Stop using a modded console.
#7jtt90(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2012 1:03:50 PM
im_a_double_xl posted...
Did you download the premiere pass? I did that and then had to download the Mechro. For me they were 2 separate add ons.

I've had the premiere pass since the game came out, got it with my preorder.

And I don't have a modded console. Shove off, tough guy.
---
#8duericPosted 10/9/2012 1:06:06 PM
jtt90 posted...
I downloaded the Mechromancer DLC from Xbox Live.

Kinda bummed out. Anybody else having this problem or have a solution?

You're supposed to download it from the game, right? Maybe?
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#9MasterWankyPosted 10/9/2012 1:08:49 PM
You cant close the download screen.
---
Gt is Master W@nky (replace @ with a)
#10Deathx113Posted 10/9/2012 1:12:44 PM
Download it from IN GAME, then when you download it back out to the start menu, as far back as you can go, press start and see if that worked.
---
What did the aldehyde say when it found the carboxylic acid hiding? "oic Acid!" har har har- Deathx113